Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by TerribleTowelFlying, Apr 25, 2013.
You are right!! I was way off base. See above post for my real excuse!!
Wow!! That was fun. Sorry I couldn't be here live (not really, thanks to the spoiler).
1. I can't believe how many people hated the Jarvis Jones pick.
2. I can't believe how many people thought Eifert was the way to go.
3. I'm glad to see everyone had the same reaction to drafting Le'Veon Bell that I had: "WHAT?? HIM?? NOW?? THAT'S THE STUPIDEST THING well I guess we did need a running back pretty bad."
4. A politician Keith Butler is not. But I'm glad. I love how open he is. We always know what he wanted to do on draft day.
5. Wheaton is not Mike Wallace, he's Antonio Brown. Wallace may have run a 4.33 40, but he plays like 4.23. Wheaton, Sanders, and Antonio Brown are 4.4 guys. They are fast, but there's a big difference between them and Wallace, not a small difference. I'm not complaining because I absolutely love the Wheaton pick, I'm just putting in my two cents because it was driving me nuts reading that debate just now.
6. Who was the last draft pick as immediately controversial as Landry Jones? What played out on the message board is basically what is still playing out inside me.
7. Seems like nobody at all was happy with the last half of the draft. Too bad. I'm kind of psyched for those guys.
Not quite everyone
I let out an emphatic YEAHHHHH! and then immediately felt like the guy who shouts when the music cuts off :innocent:
Yes, yes, well done. I still wonder if they'd have gone another direction if any of my guys had slid to them. The beginning of round 2 was a total slaughter for me.