1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

2012 Mock Draft websites have us picking....

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mrn6, Dec 22, 2011.

1. white_steel_wolfe

white_steel_wolfe Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I guess that would make sense. We should acquire a decent backup QB though. Sure Batch helped us win today but that was against the Rams. He needs to retire in my opinion and Dixon needs to go. I don't understand why we haven't let him go yet.

2. cory_86

cory_86 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    lack of alternatives would be my guess. i bet if they had gotten an okay-ish rookie in the draft, DD would have been gone.
    especially after the "i'm not going to do squat this year, i want to start somewhere else" stunt he pulled

3. white_steel_wolfe

Nov 14, 2011
    lack of alternatives would be my guess. i bet if they had gotten an okay-ish rookie in the draft, DD would have been gone.
    especially after the "i'm not going to do squat this year, i want to start somewhere else" stunt he pulled[/quote:7kl763ir]

We better get someone god knows we don't need a colts season if Ben gets a season ending injury.
    We aren't as bad but would keep us out of the playoffs for sure.

4. lersgofor7

lersgofor7 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2011
    i hope they have us picking 32nd :towel:

5. white_steel_wolfe

Nov 14, 2011
    Amen :cool:

6. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    cordy glenn in the 1st rd........ alameda ta'amu in rd. 2

7. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    especially after the "i'm not going to do squat this year, i want to start somewhere else" stunt he pulled[/quote:31hojg8t]

We better get someone god knows we don't need a colts season if Ben gets a season ending injury.
    We aren't as bad but would keep us out of the playoffs for sure.[/quote:31hojg8t]

We went 3-1 without Ben last year, and we're 1-0 without him this year. Our team is build to be successful regardless of the injury of one player, including the QB. While it would definitely hurt our chances, I believe with the proper game plan, we would still be a playoff team and could still compete for the Superbowl.

8. cory_86

cory_86 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    i'd say playoff team with a decent backup QB, but not far into the playoffs

9. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    i would try to sign dan connor in free agency , then draft some big boys