1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by pellynch14, Oct 9, 2017.

1. pellynch14

pellynch14 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    19 targets for AB on Sunday :facepalm:

2. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Against the best pass defense. 15 touches for Bell against worst rushing defense. Fade to Brown on 3rd and goal from the 2. They are trying to please the diva and it's costing us games. This isn't on Ben.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    They got a pre-game call from the Gatorade cooler's union.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  4. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Ben is pleasing brown. I’m sorry but if all this is true **** brown.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Stop. Ben has forced it to AB for years. Ben needs to worry about his own play. Also maybe Haley can call a few run plays. Or something other than five wide at the 3 yard line.... This has nothing to do with Brown. He flipped a cooler and now it's his fault that Ben can't throw it to a steeler? Our gameplans have sucked and our quarterback has sucked worse. Simple as that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I liked Steely Dan's version better than Ben's. :guitarplayer:

7. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    We lose in Chicago, and Ben says that he may be forcing the ball to AB too much.

We win in Baltimore, but AB has a quiet game statistically and throws a hissy fit.

So.... we feed 19 targets to AB, and lose, but AB gets his catches and yards.

There's enough to go around throughout 4 quarters, but it needs to be mixed up better.

8. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    this always seems to happen. they lose. talk about the problem. fix it the next week and then it's back to the same old chit. there is a distinct pattern here. on both sides of the ball not to mention. :cool:

9. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Was that cooler empty or full??? If it had any content...Damn!!!AB got nice b..ch slap going on!!! Just saying.:facepalm:

10. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Ben forces to AB because AB can make catches on bad balls .Ben is just not a accurate QB at all anymore .He doesn't trust his own arm , but he does trust AB to bail him out . Look at our O this season mainly screen game or deep game this past week he tried to work the middle we all see how that went . I am to the point now that it is not Haley it is not Bell it is not the OL . It is not AB . The problem is Ben .

11. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    thing is ben cant throw in tight windows, and brown is constantly double triple covered

12. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I agree.How do we change that? Change the QB. A QB who can run would get 1 less defender to double AB. A QB who could come from under Center and use PA would create more space .The PA waggle game would open up more windows in the middle . A QB with the ability to run the boot game would put pressure on the edge . If Teams wanted to continue to double and triple AB use AB to run the D away in the boot game and let Dobbs and the other route runners work that space on the edge.

A QB who can run the spread option would take away 1 more run stopper for Bell . At this point and time Dobbs is the best option for this Team.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    When a defense knows AB is going to get 19 targets why wouldnt they double and triple up on him? By the way no matter how many times he throws to him he doesnt score TDs he has 1 TD in 5 games, give me a guy who can score TDs, those reception yardage stats dont put points on the board, this predictable offense is the ruination of this team, i'm fed up with this boring crap of an offense it's so damn predictable a 10 year old can tell you what play they are going to run on the snap............

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Wow...smh...you're actually blaming Nen for Ben throwing 5 ints and 2 of them were pick 6's. With thinking like this...no wonder this team is losing and in disarray

15. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I thought this was going to be a thread about Ju Ju Smith Schuster but it's really about how Ben ignores other potentially great receivers in order to satisfy AB.:facepalm:

16. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Disturbingly yes.