1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

“The Statue of Liberty moves better than Villanueva”

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelcitian, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I think Lamar has the "it" personally, the will & drive like Big Ben's. If it finally clicks for him in reading defenses, we have a problem. He's got to get better at protecting the ball or just start throwing more ints. :shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    All I know is the Media is already giving Him a way out this Year. I've Heard 5 shows already say If they don't win this year...it's not His fault. I can't remember Ben, or a lot of other Qb ever getting this.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    It will be more his fault this year, look at the toys they brought in for him.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Steelcitian

Steelcitian Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 5
  5. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Your love is lifting me higher!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. WNYFAN

WNYFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2020
    Sharpe talks like the Statue of Liberty

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Dresses like he's selling vacuum cleaners door to door.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  8. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Shannon Dull and Skip Brainless. I can't understand how those two idiots gather enough ratings to remain on TV. Sharpe sounds as if he's talking in to a box fan set on high. Bayless is just a jackass.

Either way, we have seen the erosion of AV's skills for the better part of two seasons. Hard to believe Hairball couldn't find a better option at tackle than a washed up one playing on his off side.

Regarding Lamar Jackson, I see a wonderfully gifted athlete that probably could have played well at any skill position, defense or offense.... except QB. I just think he doesn't currently have the ability to slow the game down. He's a reactionary player in that he has the athletic prowess to avoid pressure and pick up yardage with his legs. But he doesn't yet possess the ability to translate film study into play making. Until he does, the Ravens will remain competitive but still a cut below the elite of the NFL.

• Agree Agree x 2