1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

“I severely, in my opinion, underestimated Kenny.":Roethlisberger said sky is the limit for Kenny

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelersfan43, Jan 4, 2023.

1. BowToTroy43

BowToTroy43 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2018

• Like Like x 1
  2. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    "Look at me...admit I was wrong when I didn't have to..."

I don't really have a problem with it.

3. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Kenny had some promise even before he took the field as a Prospect. The question that was and still is remains to as how much more potential does Kenny possess?! Starting four years with having five years of game experience does not offer too much overall in terms of growth.

While it is clear thar Kenny has the tools to succeed, one major question I had for him is if he had the clutch factor considering I saw glimpses of it at Pitt and questioned if that would translate to the pros. Safe to say that it has and Kenny is only going to grow from here on out. No doubt that Kenny is the delf improving type of player to better himself; his study habits being one of his greatest strengths.

This all said, get him a new OC and power up those trenches more this coming Offseason; doubly so regarding Kevin Dotson and/or Chuks Okoafor. On the note of the Offensive Lineman, pleade do whatever it takes to keep Pat Meyer around. I seriously do not want to see another episode of "Muscial Chairs" with the Offensive Line Coaching again.

4. SteelersFanCanada

SteelersFanCanada Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2019
    Good of him to clear it up. He doesn't want to cross the Pickett Line

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  5. Wolfepack88

Wolfepack88 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2022
    Like every qb it will come down to whether the game slows down for him or not. Give him a good line and if the happy feet settle down and he makes good decisions throwing the ball by not locking in on receivers and moving defenders with his eyes then we will have a QB. If the game doesn't slow down for him then he will not be successful. The line breaks down so often and we ignore the middle of the field so it's hard to see if he is going through progressions and moving safeties with his eyes etc because he rarely has time to do that. To me until consistent pass protection is created it will be hard to do judge his play fully.

• Like Like x 1