1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

When was the last time we won a Sunday Night game?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Real steel, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Real steel

Real steel Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Seems like it's been a while since we even won a primetime game much less a Sunday night game. Nothing worse then going to bed Sunday night after a Steelers loss. This is a must win. Would be the first time in two years that we would have a winning record in september.

2. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    I read on answers.com 37-22 Sorry that's our record. I am not sure when we won last on a Sunday night game.

3. niterider

niterider Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    Just this past December against the Bengals. So, not long at all/.

4. takenoprisoners1

takenoprisoners1 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
    Ah yes, I flew out from the West Coast for that game. It was a little surprising to me that cold weather kept so many people away for a division game when the playoffs were still in our sights, but c'est la vie. I was thankful to be able to buy the front row legends club ticket for about 25% of face value....

5. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    :lolol:

6. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth. Sometimes they just piss me off. Why do they have to always bring up Ben's history? It's prejudicial. He was never charged and has moved on in his life. This is not part of the story of the 2014 Steelers. And yet, I expect them to bring it up, treat us like we started watching last week, and worse - compare it to all the crap happening today.