1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

If we stay healthy....

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by ThrowToHeath, Jul 29, 2014.

1. ThrowToHeath

ThrowToHeath Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    I think we can be a 12-4 Super Bowl contender. We got rid of a lot of trash last year and got some nice young guys that are doing well SO FAR. We probably can't be worse than we were last year, yet we still ended 8-8 and were one KC field goal away from the playoffs.

Obviously the key to each team is staying healthy, but I think that we are contenders if we do.

-I look for our WR group to be even better this year than last.

-Our LBs should be better across the board.

-Our D-line might be the same but will be better if Tuitt steps up as a rookie and Heyward continues to get better.

-Bell SHOULD be healthy from the start.

-Heath SHOULD start the season healthy.

-Ben is Ben.

-I think the coaches are more focused this year, but we got Munchak.

-MOST IMPORTANTLY: I don't see it taking 4 games to figure out who to play on the O-line, so we SHOULD be good to go there week 1, WITH Pouncey back and improvements from everyone.

2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I agree I had them winning 10 or 11 games and winning the division. They will need a lot of production from young players though.

3. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I'll agree with 12-4, the 4 losses will be tough, hopefully none are consecutive and don't come until after the 2nd or 3rd game of the season.

Denver, NE, Indy and a few others will be tough, but if this team plays Steeler football, we should definitely see a return to winning in the playoffs.