1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers annual highlight film

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Bleedsteel, May 30, 2013.

1. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    This is the second year, that I have seen mention of this, and I would LOVE to see last year`s film(from the 2011 season, I believe the title referred to "heart")...
    http://www.steelers.com/news/articl...ght-Film/2f64ad6d-4c27-400f-ae83-eb028261641d
    Not sure how many "highlights" you could get out of last year, other than we found a way to finish at .500, even with all the injuries.
    To me, That was some of the most uninspired "football playing" I have seen from a talented group of STEELER players, in quite a while.
    But, that`s not my point.
    My point is, I would like to know if there is anywhere I can see these films, as shown to the team, when they host these events.
    Last year`s (prior to this season) looked really cool, but I couldn`t find it anywhere on the web.
    Anyone got any ideas where I might search?
    (Please refrain from the obvious insults... LOL :lolol:)
    GO STEELERS...
    p.s. Same thing from this story....
    I think it would be very cool to see the video they are talking about, instead of just reading about the highlights from it...
    Nowhere, does it say, where you can do that, unless I just missed it?:shrug:

2. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011

Two ways to get it: 1. It will likely be on sale on the Steelers' website by the start of the 2013 season; 2. iTunes might also have it, as part of their "Follow Your Team 2013" season subscription.

I have all of the Steelers annual team highlights on DVD, dating back to 1970, with the exception of 1985, 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2003.

3. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Ooops...not sure I answered your question. To get older team videos, try Amazon or eBay. Just keep searching regularly. Eventually it will pop up.

4. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    Yes, you answered my question. Thank you.
    I was just hoping maybe there was somewhere on the net, I could view it for free.
    Kinda spoiled like that, with Youtube, and everything, nowadays. ;)
    I didn`t realize they always published a "highlights" DVD, for sale every year.
    I have a couple of them, but, they were just for Superbowl seasons, and I think one or two of them came as a "freebie", with a Sports Illustrated subscription, or something...
    I was under the impression that the ones shown at these events, were different, and exclusive to those events.
    I easily could have been reading that wrong, tho.
    Thanx for the response.
    GO STEELERS!!!
    Edit...
    Yeah, my "reading comprehension skills" were taking an off day, when I overlooked the first sentence...
    "The Steelers unveiled their ANNUAL season highlight video...":facepalm::lolol:
    I thought these were something different, just put together for the "screening event"...
    My Bad...

5. Frank27

Frank27 New Member

Nov 25, 2014
    Highlight videos

12to88, if you are interested in the 1998-2000 videos, I have them on VHS. There are a few seasons I am looking to add to my collection, perhaps we could work something out.

6. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Since posting this, I have now got them. Thanks, though!