1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

SNF vs MNF

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by thorn058, Nov 19, 2012.

1. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I started a thread a long long while ago about how uncomfortable I am with Sunday night games. If you go back to the Cowher years there is just something about MNF that clicks for the Steelers and they always pull off a win on MNF to the tune of a ridiculous 10-1 record at one point for Cowher and has continued with Tomlin. I had no worries this past Monday that the Steelers would pull out the win. SNF however has been much less dominate for the Steelers more of a 50/50 type of split. Given that I wish they had more MNF games because these nail biters are killing me:lolol: Please scheduling gods give us more Mondays and fewers Sunday nights and I will sing your praises high and low.

2. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Any time different than 1PM est. sucks for me, I hate night games anymore,
    to long to wait to see the greatest team on the planet play.

3. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    what I hate is not being able to sleep after the game because you are so riled up

4. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Hate them...toss and turn all night

5. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Late games suck, having 5 is just not right. Each team should get one night game each for Thursday, Sunday, and Monday. Having 3 sunday night one thursday and one monday is just crazy. I'm so happy for the rest of the season, we have either 1pm, or 4pm games, as long as they don't get flexed.

6. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    The MNF success of the Steelers is the best in the NFL but I still hate it when they play these night games. Couldn't sleep after the loss and had to get up at 5:30am. Gonna be a looooooooooooooong day.