1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL STEELERS MB/TSF MB FANTASY DRAFT TRADES

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by gpguy, Feb 22, 2012.

1. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Ok guys...this thread is to announce any players/picks you're willing to trade and also to officially announce a trade. Now keep in mind I try to follow all trades and make sure they are even/somewhat realistic...most of you have been doing this long enough that you know whats expect...but to some of the newer guys I've got my eyes on you, haha.

Also no trades can officially be announced until we officially begin (or close to it)...I will post when trades can be announced...you can still in the mean time work out trades (VIA PM) and such. So please everyone involved keep an eye out for PMs. Also remember only players under contract for the 2012 season and beyond can be traded and also only picks from this years draft.

I think thats it...so have at it!

2. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Eagles have a wide receiver that they'll be taking offers for. Although someone is going to have to explain to me, or point out where its explained, the PM deal here.

3. SteelMojo

SteelMojo Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Tebow is on the block

4. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Top left of your screen below the logo...it says "0 new messages" or whatever number...click that to go to your inbox. To PM a particular user...click on their name and when their profile comes up click where it says "Send Private Msg". Simple as that. Just check to see if your 0 at the top changes if it does click it to go to your new messages. Periodically you may have to clear out your in/out box as there is a limitation, but thats about it.

And you CAN post the players name who you want to trade...or most wont know who it is (though in this case its kinda obvious)!

5. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Thanks GP. Figured it out while I was screwing around earlier. And for those of you who didn't get it, DeShean Jackson is on the trading block. Serious offers only.

6. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    I figured you might have by now...its pretty easy to figure out.

And for the first time in the last couple years...I dont think I have any players that will be up for trade, wow, haha.

7. Scrap

Scrap Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Redskins are looking to trade 6th overall pick to move back to mid/early-mid first round. Send me a PM if you are interested!

8. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    49ers' backup ILB Larry Grant is on the trading block due to excess talent at the position; let it be known that he is better than Lawrence Timmons currently is and James Farrior ever was. I expect multiple first round picks and your top ILB as compensation...

Okay, not really, but he is on the trading block.

49ers' starting OLB Parys Haralson is also on the trading block due to excess talent at the position. Good enough to start over Aldon Smith for all of last year.

Players can be packaged together or sold separately. 49ers are looking for picks or players. We are in the market for: WR, OG, CB, and draft picks. Ask about other players to trade or be traded.

9. HugeSnack

Oct 17, 2011
    NY Giants' DE Osi Umenyiora is on the trading block due to excess talent at the position; in 9 games this year he racked up 9 sacks. Umenyiora is a two time Pro Bowler and two time Super Bowl champion. He is barely 30 years old, 100% healthy and rested. He is this year's Julius Peppers.

The Giants are looking for picks or players. We are in the market for: OL, LB, and draft picks. Ask about other players to trade or be traded.

10. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Bengals are interested in moving up into the top 10... but I'm going to see how the first 5 or so picks shake out before making a deal.

11. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    The rams are fielding offers for pick #2. :herewego:

12. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    This could be a POTENTIAL shocker to some...but the BROWNS are considering (not 100% sure yet) on trading back from the 4th overall pick. As any team (esp any team thats needs as much help as the Browns do) we are looking at ALL options to help improve our team...and if we feel trading back and gathering some more picks is our best options then we will do it. PM me if interested. Thanks!

13. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Jackson is a FA...therefore you cannot trade him. UNLESS he is signed or franchised by the time we start the actual draft.

14. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    *Cricket cricket*

15. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    LOL! If you don't want to hear crickets, you can always allow trades that have already been made to be announced :)

16. GB_Steel

GB_Steel Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Should be hearing a presser out of GB sometime today or tomorrow.

17. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Oooh we're getting all fancy now, a presser...haha.

18. GB_Steel

GB_Steel Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Yup, should have the "Associated Bank" backdrop and everything! Guest orator will be Conan O'Brien, you know, trying to keep it low key.

19. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Yup, should have the "Associated Bank" backdrop and everything! Guest orator will be Conan O'Brien, you know, trying to keep it low key.[/quote:vpl356yy]

Hahaha

20. HugeSnack

Oct 17, 2011
    The 49ers have traded their first round pick (#30 overall) and ILB Larry Grant to the Green Bay Packers, in exchange for their first round pick (#28 overall) and WR James Jones.

Both players are 27 years old and ready to step into starting roles. The 49ers believe that with the addition of Mr. Jones the roster, along with Josh Morgan's return and tight ends Vernon Davis and Delaney Walker, their passing attack will reach new heights. We also look forward to a complete offseason and preseason with WR Michael Crabtree, who will now have the breathing room he needs to be effective.

Not even March and our biggest need has been addressed. We are ready to make some luxury picks. :cool:

The 49ers will be looking forward to the Green Bay presser.

21. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Please keep in mind I havent said that trades can be announced as of yet ...as we havent officially started things so rosters are not locked in yet (though its not a huge deal but still the roster thing is a big part of it). Especially when it comes to a player in your trade...Larry Grant is an RFA and I havent heard he has been tendered as of yet. If I remember correctly even if they were an RFA but hadn't been tendered by the time we started you could not trade them.

22. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Bengals: Robert Geathers, Frostee Rucker, and Jonathen Fenene are on the trade block... Carlos Dunlap and Michael Johnson are ready to start... Looking for interior OL and safety help.

23. HugeSnack

Oct 17, 2011
    Nooooooooooo they better get on that. Dude is like gold to me!

24. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    I know I know...I'm sure they WILL tender him if they haven't. I just haven't heard anything. If you have send me a link to confirm it.

25. HugeSnack

Oct 17, 2011
    I couldn't find anything that says they have. I don't know what they're waiting for. Put a 2nd or 3rd on him and you likely get the pick. If you want to keep him, put a 1st or just re-sign him.