1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone attend the 2013 game in London?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by jpx4, May 29, 2015.

1. jpx4

jpx4 New Member

May 29, 2015
    Hey Steeler Fans,

Did anyone attend the game over in London in 2013? Looking to get some insight from your trip.

Thanks,

JF

2. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Welcome to the board.... a very good friend of mine and his wife went.

Cajun

3. cory_86

cory_86 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I went there and had a blast

Will definitely go again next time the Steelers play in London (or another game looks promising)

Was a great atmosphere, not really a Steelers v Vikings thing, more a general celebration of football. Some pics from then (next time I'll both bring my good camera aswell as get better seats ...)

A few pictures from then: http://imgur.com/a/d4RqZ

e: if you have any specific questions, shoot ;)

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Did they tell you anything about it? Because I'm sure thats what the OP was looking for.

5. cajunyankee

Oct 27, 2011
    No they didn't share a single thing, I just wanted to brag about my snobby friend.......duh

If he has any questions I can pass by my friends I'd be more than happy to share the experiences that they shared with me. Anything for a fellow fan.

PS: in your quest to bust my chops you forgot to welcome our newest guest!!!!!! Shame shame

Cajun

6. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Wasn't busting your chops, seemed like you missed the point. I didn't know you were trying to live vicariously through your friends.

7. cajunyankee

Oct 27, 2011
    I travel alot and use my phone alot and usually keep my statements short when doing so. And yes, I do live vicariously thru my friends And ALL Steeler fans, thru this board and other sites. I'm obsessed with all things Steeler, just ask my wife!!!

Cajun