1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight tomorrow feels like a playoff game

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Real steel, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Real steel

Real steel Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2012
    It's been two years since we've been in the postseason this is going to be a huge game tomorrow

2. SteelLaw

SteelLaw Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I here ya. This is going to be my first Steelers game and First NFL game to see in person. Very excited!

3. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Enjoy law and dont forget your towel.:yeehaw: (I KNOW I dont need to tell you that!)

4. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Dude I hope you get to hear Renegade. It's AWESOME when all the crowd at Heinz gets going! Also get to the gate and be one of the first people in and walk over to the Steelers tunnel and I guarantee you will be able to get some autographs on your towel. Joey Porter even signs stuff! I hope you have some luck!

5. SteelLaw

SteelLaw Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

Thank for the tip. ! :herewego!:

6. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    No problem. Just ask someone which gate would be the best to go in at and make a straight line for that tunnel. When I was watching them in Nashville AB, Joey Porter, Ramon Foster, Martavis Bryant, and Mike Mitchell were all signing. I got Bryant and Foster. You just need to know exactly where to go in and get in there early. I can't remember which section to go in at. Maybe some other posters that are at Heinz more can help you out.

7. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Enter Gate A...main gate under scoreboard. Than head left. Thats where the STEELERS tunnel is. Good luck my friend.

8. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    You are going to see a good one, good for you.
    Should be electric.

9. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Just outside of Gate B and across the street is the players lot. It's easy to spot as it's the fenced in and secured lot full of high end luxury cars and SUVs on dubs. Get there immediately after the game and get along the fence for some autographs.

A lot of players will spend time signing and talking with fans. James Harrison will sign a ton of stuff. Ryan Clark was also good with the fans when he was here.