1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

fantasy help

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by darcrav, Dec 20, 2014.

1. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Get your minds out of the gutter

championship game against a big ravens fan of course because it's on their board

vinateri or suisham I'm going with suisham

luck or ben I wanna go with ben because I want indy to lose at dallas to help us get a 3rd seed
    cant't pull for either indy or dallas but I have Dez and well I wanna win

Kc has the 2nd best pass defense in the nfl ?? can we get some good pass plays because I have A Brown too?

rams d or steelers d? both are at home can we stop Charles or kc has top 10 run offense but 30 th pass offense

rams play giants

I wanna win so I can brag all over CRAVNRAVN when i win their boards league.

thanks guys

2. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Sorry, but F fantasy football...

3. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Separate fantasy football from real football. Don't start players based on who you want to win in real life. There's no sense in even playing if you're going to do that.

Start luck and start the Rams D. As for the kicker, it depends on the scoring. If you get extra points for long FG's, then Suisham isn't a good choice.

4. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Go with Vinateri at kicker.
    Start Ben, I'm expecting him to have a good day. Luck hasn't a good game in weeks.
    Start the Rams D over the Steelers D.
    One question why on earth to you even own the Steelers D?
    Antonio Brown is the most consistent player in fantasy football for a WR. He will get you plays hopefully a TD.

5. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    But I like it there. ;)

6. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    This...

7. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    This x 1,000.......

8. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I used to feel the same way until I started playing it and now I'm completely addicted. Before I couldn't care less for any NFL football except for when the Steelers play. Now I'm glued to even the most meaningless games because either I have a player on my team or I am playing against a certain player. It really makes watching the NFL more enjoyable to me. Except for when I lose of coarse.

BTW-I'm in the Championship game and my biggest concern this week is either playing Kelce against the Steelers or Julius Thomas against the Bungles.
    :hmmm: