1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Poor Clock Management end of first half

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by edog55, Dec 20, 2011.

1. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Boy the announcers were all over it, especially Gruden. How dumb. They could have spiked the ball and saved times. Instead, Ben ran a play and the clock went down to four seconds. As this stupid stuff was going on, Tomlin just stands their with this simple look on his face. The coaching staff has no clue as to clock management. The announcers were saying run up their and spike the ball. When they didn't do it, Gruden was all over it saying that was poor clock management.

What are the Steelers going to do with Bruce Arians. This guy is just so clueless as to a good game plan. 3 points for this suppose to be explosive passing offense. Harbaugh showed him how to run a short passing, quick strike, great screens to the running backs offense. Also, Norv Turner showed evrybody how to beat the Ravens defense. I would bet that Arians didn't even watch the game. Arians couldn't carry Norv's jock strap.

I'm so sick and tired of the enaptness of this suppose to be explosive passing offense. All they do is line up and throw it. Arians thinks that this is Brees and New Orleans and Rogers and the Packers offense.

The Steelers threw the ball 44 times and only ran it 17 times against the 49ers. I guess it is official, the Steelers are now a pitch and catch offense. Steeler Nation can just forget about ever winning another Super Bowl as long as Bruce Arians is the OC.

Here is a clue. On Sunday I watch the Cardinals run the ball from the two yard line against the Browns. They line up in the I formation with a lead full back and run it in on 2nd down. Arians couldn't get it into the endzone from the two against the Browns with four trys while lining up in his famous one back set. Guess who the OC is for the Cardinals, Ken Whisenhunt?