1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by blountforcetrauma

1. TerribleTowelFlying
    TerribleTowelFlying
    Aww man, that fills my heart like no three words could ever do!
    Jan 9, 2017
  2. blountforcetrauma
    blountforcetrauma
    LOL! Jammin' on the one... If you get THAT reference it is meant for us to be friends for all of eternity!
    Jan 9, 2017
  3. TerribleTowelFlying
    TerribleTowelFlying
    Dude, I have no clue. Just kidding! THEO! J-j-j-j-jammin' on the one.
    Jan 9, 2017
  4. blountforcetrauma
    blountforcetrauma
    YEP! THAT'S IT! IT'S MEANT TO BE! LOL!!! Also have you ever heard of weighted blankets? I've been meaning to ask you about that. My wife told me about them the other day.
    Jan 10, 2017
  5. TerribleTowelFlying
    TerribleTowelFlying
    The Cosby Show was must see tv, dude.

They make them for kids with sensory issues or just to make some kids feel secure. That's the only kind that comes to mind anyway.
    Jan 10, 2017
  6. blountforcetrauma
    blountforcetrauma
    Yeah I was curious if you had ever tried one of those blankets for your little boy. My wife's adopted sister has a kid with autism and they've just realized she has it and she is sleeping with a weighted blanket and it is apparently helping her rest much better. Also that's very true about The Cosby Show.
    Jan 10, 2017
  7. TerribleTowelFlying
    TerribleTowelFlying
    Ahh. He never really needed that, but he did often like to be reeeally tucked in good when he was younger. There were times when he'd be up really late bouncing off the walls, or he'd wake up at 1:30 happy as can be wanting to run around and play. I don't miss those days. He goes right to bed and sleeps like a baby nowadays.
    Jan 10, 2017
  8. blountforcetrauma
    blountforcetrauma
    That's awesome man. I was really considering that if you thought one might help him I'd send you one or try and get you the money for one to see if it would help out. Glad to hear he's doing good.
    Jan 10, 2017
  9. TerribleTowelFlying
    TerribleTowelFlying
    Wow, that's such a nice gesture, dude. I really appreciate the thought. I guess you can make them yourself if you're crafty. My wife had thought about it 3 or 4 years ago.
    Jan 10, 2017
  10. blountforcetrauma
    blountforcetrauma
    No problem dude. I would be glad to help.
    Jan 10, 2017
Welcome to the ultimate resource for Steelers fans. Sign Up Here!