1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Conference Championships

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steel machine, Jan 24, 2022.

1. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Yes
    Yes
    So be it

• Like Like x 2
  2. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    It’s probably going to be LA Vs KC but I really hope for at least one upset. I think Bengals have the best chance to do it.

3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I want 49ers/Bengals for certain reasons. LoL

4. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I think other way. Bengals going to be beat by 14-17 points and Niners going to get #6. Just a hunch I had after watching their first playoff game. They remind me of the year the 6th seed Steelers won it all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. zcoop

zcoop Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2018
    I think KC wins it all, they are playing really well right now. Started slow but finishing strong.

• Like Like x 1
  6. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    Funny how no team has ever won 3 in a row. Believe the Steelers would have if not for big time injuries. This would be Chiefs 3rd straight. I guess Bills have record with 4 straight. Imagine having to watch the Steelers lose 4 straight SB's.:@:@:@:@

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. steelcurtainmrp

steelcurtainmrp Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2016
    Won't be caught dead rooting for bungals. I'm getting sick of the chiefs, really like Andy Reid though. I will be rooting for the over and placing a responsibly large bet on it. I don't see either defense making too many stops.

As far as the NFC Championship. I really like Matt Stafford and I think he deserves to win after all those years in Detroit. I really don't know what to expect though.

8. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    Hey enjoy two weeks of Super Bowl fever. I see you live among them Bengal faithful. I live in Eagle land and I was not rooting for them. Those were the two longest weeks of my life the year they won it all. Do the Bengals have a fight song?????? Eagles do and I'm guessing I heard it 500 times those two weeks.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    If I would have bet these last 6 great NFL games I'd have won 1. No wonder I lost all me betting money by week 7.

Really great Playoff games!! Now watch the SB be a blow out.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

Everywhere around here is Black and Orange (Brand New stuff, haha). I'm actually rooting for them but just this one time. They are like a team playing with house money. Shouldn't even be here but playing exceptionally well because of the camaraderie of the coaching staff and team. You know, actual half time adjustments and players buying into the system. Different players stepping up every week. I really do think they will win it all and it's kind of a fun ride for all my local friends. Besides, screw LA and all their glam. About time a little city gets recognized.

Now for their annoying songs.

Who Dey, Who flipping dey, who ridiculous deys gonna beat dem Bungles......Nobody! (doesn't actually go like that). And some cheesy weird song that sounds like it's from Sesame street, and of course Welcome to the Jungle by GNR.

Now to my predicament. We watched the game waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy out in the sticks here in Indiana (1 hour from Cincy) where they really don't have strong internet service. Our friends were streaming the game and it kept buffering. Literally, there was a play in the 1st qtr where the ball was almost intercepted and we watched the ball on the players fingertips for at least 7 seconds all wondering if he picked it off or not. At halftime my son told me the halftime score and there was still 7+ minutes left in the 2nd qtr. It was absolutely brutal to watch. Thank god we caught up at halftime by FFwding but the game was probably over for 5 minutes before we actually saw it. I mean the Amish which live a mile down the road probably knew the outcome before I did. Anyways, whenever our team wins and makes it to the SB, we host the SB party. I had it when the Steelers won. Our friends had it when the Viking went. Our other friends had it when the Cowboys went and now the Bengals are in it and it looks like I will have to watch streaming with the circle of death buffering situation. They are really good friends and I don't know how to let them know that's not the way to watch a SB. Maybe I'll just drink beer in the hot tub the whole time. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

On a side note: My friends here still can't believe I want to FMTI. LOL.

• Like Like x 1