1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

What an embarrassment

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mac daddyo, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    That was the second time in a row they hit Roethliserger low. Nice of the officials to actually call it this time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. TomlinSux

TomlinSux Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Through another math equation like we usually do…and now we see the results. Bad, bad and bad!

• Like Like x 1
  3. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    They are doing the best they can. They just aren't good enough. Reminds me of the 84 team that somehow got to why title game and got rocked by Marino.

4. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Agree. The Chiefs are a championship caliber team. The Browns were mediocre.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I left my anger in the first half and came back to reality.

Anyone paying attention knew this was the likely outcome.

They beat the Bills and the Titans without Henry and AJ. Every other good team did this to them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Hell yes. If we're going to do one, then lets do one. Changing only players won't make the difference I'm hoping happens. Need to drain the camp and rebuild. Anything is better than the product going on the field. Terrible. JMO>

The only reason that I am not completely upset is not only did the Girls lose, but how they did and it's absolutely hilarious. Watching their fans in their own house was priceless. NE is out, girls gone, now need San Fran to get knocked off and so that no other teams will match or surpass our 6 ring record.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. KMM

KMM Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2018
    Exactly. This was who they were the entire season, with the exception of Week 1, which obviously was as far back as one can go.

They were consistently outclassed by good teams and managed to somehow eke out wins against average teams.

They just don't have the horses.

• Like Like x 1
  8. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

Careful there talking about Collinswothless because Rel and Fe3ccity (trolls) maybe Bunghole fandom tried to crucify me over what i said about his biasness towards the Steelers every time he calls a Steelers game!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    If he's biased towards the Steelers that would mean Collinsworth defends them. Is that what you mean?

• Like Like x 1
  10. STEELWARRIOR

Oct 26, 2011
    Unbiasness my bad!!

11. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Nobody thinks we have a shot to make the playoffs the we do and everyone is all upset that we lost.

12. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    And see that I don't get. If you watch Collinsworth he constantly gushes all about the Steelers, disgustingly so. So in what world does praising them mean he's against them?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. STEELWARRIOR

Oct 26, 2011
    The way he acted during the Ravens game taking pot shots at steelers fans and Steelers organization if the Raiders and Chargers tied and kicked the Steelers out!! He was being a jerk to say the least!!

14. FosterMorris

FosterMorris Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2016
    Collinsworth could trash the Steelers every game and I'd still listen to that duo over Buck/Aikman. Al Michaels is a gentleman.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    After having Ben, stomaching a rebuild is going to be tough.

Even if they fix all of their other positions, an average QB will always hold the team back.

It’s gonna be tough. The Kordell/Tomzcak/Miller/Grahm years. Tough.

Hopefully a group of guys come through that you want to root for, like a Bus or a Hines, Woodson, etc...

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2