1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers need jags to win!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Coolhandluke23, Jan 5, 2022.

1. steel_d_curtain

steel_d_curtain Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Steelerglenn? You seem to pick on every thing in my posts! Comment?

2. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I said it before I appreciate the positivity. I believed the chances of us beating the Ravens and the Jags beating the colts was a lot more possible than most thought. My problem with you is that you have continued to change your predictions and still act like you were right all along while being a jackass to everyone.

3. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    That was an improbable sequence of events yesterday. I'm still on cloud 9. I definitely didn't think it was going to happen. We can thank the colts for an epic letdown. Can you imagine being a Colts fan? Damn, that has to suck today. Not only did the Colts implode down the stretch, but their division rival also STILL maintained the #1 pick in the draft. As rough as the season was for Jax, they finished with a bright spot while indy crapped the bed.

Not sure if there is a hard knocks jinx, but indy is/was on there this year and it was the first time they filmed during the season. :hmm:

4. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I will honestly try.

Because of Covid I have pushed off two trips that I’m taking one way or another this fall. That unfortunately wipes out 6 weekends, and on average 3 games I won’t make.