1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Board members, Steelers fans far and wide thank you.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by thorn058, Jan 3, 2022.

1. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Heart felt man. Right back at you...

2. SuperSteelers

SuperSteelers Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Did they lose interest because of how the NFL has turned this league into touch football with all the rules to protect players now?

3. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Your message is well received and best of luck and wishes in return. When I can see my breath, it's too damn cold, so I can see its tough living where you do and finding an escape 6+ months out of the year due to football and the weather.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jay31

Jay31 Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Thank you. Be blessed. Steeler Nation all day.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Well said, thorn. I took a two year hiatus from the board (well, from commenting anyway) and I'm glad to be back in the mix. I learn a lot from the guys and gals on this board. There's a lot of football knowledge and insight represented here, particularly relating to the Steelers, and some of the interactions can be pretty entertaining at times. What I like most about it is that there are fans represented from every era of the Steelers, from the pre-Dynasty days to the fans who can't remember Steeler life without Big Ben (boy, I can, the years between Bradshaw to Ben were brutal at times and I hope it's not two decades before we have our next franchise QB...:facepalm:). And I love you too, man, and all of the members of the board (in a Christian sort of way ;)).

• Like Like x 2
  6. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I'm pretty sure when @TerribleTowelFlying pulls the plug on the site he is going to take a drill to the hard drives to get rid of some of us.

Also it's like 4 degrees with a biting cold wind in northern Minnesota today I'm putting on my layers nor taking them off. I read yesterday that they had to heat the ice at the NHL Winter Classic on Sat. It was so cold they had to heat the ice, that's messed up.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  7. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I seen him try 2 play a guitar once. Its Very funny. That's all I know about him.

LoL. Hahaha. It still makes Me laugh.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1