1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

If you are a true Steelers fan you should want them to lose out

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Benny Lava, Jan 3, 2022.

1. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Always prefer the wins. 5-7 spots doesn't guarantee that you will draft a better player... Look at where we got Watt and Heyward vs. where we selected Jarvis Jones. Wins for the young guys are never "meaningless". Maybe these two games are turning points for guys like Harris, Muth, Green, Dotson, Moore, etc. A way to build momentum into the offseason and preparation for the next season. Anyone who has ever played a competitive sport in any fashion collegiately or beyond sees this.

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    This.

I find threads like this hilarious. They’re setting up their post game complaints in advance.

• Like Like x 1
  3. WNYFAN

WNYFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2020
    Beat Cleveland

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    @biggbunch68

This nonsense by the OP sadly has been going on since their beginning's on TSF. September 16th, 2019 should be looked at as a day of remembrance if one asks me. Why, you ask?

I have seen and read quite a bit of very unique threads since 2016 when I got here. However, since the aforementioned day in 2019, I do not believe I have been more amazed as to how much of these click bait threads, among even the most pessimistic of users, that the OP has complied up since. Quite the accomplishment if you ask me.

Now... why does such a user seek so much attention? That sadly is a question even I dare not to answer and never mind guess.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. LambertsDentist

LambertsDentist Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2014
    I highly doubt you READ Playboy.

• Like Like x 2
  6. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
  7. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I hope they win, I won’t care a lick if they don’t. I’ll take a better draft position even if it’s just one spot.

8. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    I bought the Braille version.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  9. LambertsDentist

LambertsDentist Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Wow! You're even sicker than I thought! I'm so proud to call you my friend.

• Like Like x 2
  10. james weyandt

james weyandt Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2021
    never want to lose never always fight to win forget getting better pick Trevor Lawrence better play hard and act like a winner if we win both afc north battles we desrve it if we do lets go Jags even though i cant stand them and go Steelers beat the browns and ravens screw them lose you jerks baker int mayfield harbaugh go for 2 idiot lose jerks

11. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Little hard for Trevor to play like hell when his Owner makes decisions that have kept his Franchise in hell for so long. Trevor alone cannot do it alone. For that matter, no QB can. Tom Brady even said "oh hell no" to the pats after what he had to deal with in 2019.

That said, should Trevor be able to pull that off against a superior Colts team..... that would bode well for not just him but for the Jaguars as a whole. Have severe doubts they can pull it off. That said though, if the 2021 NFL Season can be summed up in one statement?

"On any given Sunday."

I asked the Detroit Lions about this statement. They gave me the Arizona Cardinals as the de facto reason.

• Like Like x 1
  12. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Why do you do this sh!t?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  13. OX1947

OX1947 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017
    Haahhahahahhahah!!!!