1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

talking about culture (watch all the way through)

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Confluence, Dec 14, 2021.

1. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Don't get mad.
    I believe You are correct, and wrong at the same time. Not all people mature at the same time, or Way. I totally believe You When You say 17-22 year Olds acted like Men. I'm not as old as You , but I have seen both. 17 year Olds act like Men, and 34 year Olds act like children, and some never grow up.
    This is not meant 2 disagree with You...So Don't take it as such.
    I just believe people are different all over, and Yes I agree Claypool needs 2 grow up.:thumbs_up:
    Take Care:thumbs_up:

2. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    I'm not angry when people disagree with me. You can feel free to disagree with anything I say. I'm just opinionated enough to sometimes carry an argument further than I should. I apologize

• Like Like x 1
  3. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I don't think you know what the word compare means.

4. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    I dont think you know what reading and comprehension means. At the end of the day I was simply stating a fact, not a fantasy absolute or folk tale like you were stating.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  5. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    I don't think the military is anything close to what some of these guys have gotten away with in college. Quite often because they have superior skills for football they are coddled and if they screw up its quite often swept under the rug or taken care of. That reinforces the idea that they are untouchable and can do no wrong, not exactly learning to be accountable and take responsibility for your own actions.
    They should all be sat down and watch Jim Brown and Barry Sanders videos for a couple of hours. Two of the best to ever play the game and when they scored or made a great play they handed the ball to the ref and trotted back to the huddle.
    Pointing that you just made a first down is as stupid as NBA player's chest bumping that they made a shot and the game is now 8 to 6, big freaking deal.

I can understand some of it if it's a great play but some guys celebrate routine plays.

The entire defense running to the endzone for a pose is just ridiculous, especially when the score was still lopsided. Ok forget that part its ridiculous all the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Fe3CCity

Fe3CCity Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I'm tired of this cliche

7. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Another millennial gone mad.

8. Fe3CCity

Fe3CCity Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012