1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Call Me Crazy.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TWISTER, Dec 10, 2021.

1. TWISTER

TWISTER Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    But I have a feeling that we are gonna make a serious run these last 4 games.

If we can play like we did the 2nd half (minus the bonehead celebration) I think we can beat anyone.

so many people saying we can’t do it without Watt healthy. Newsflash, yes he does make our chances better, but we played without him and Highsmith the 2nd half and our Defense was Hungry and dominated.

If we can afford to lose any game it would be to the Chiefs. I think we can beat Titans, Browns and yes Baltimore at home.

There is still a very good chance that we can still win the North with all the remaining games the Bengals and Ravens have. 9-7-1 and we can still get in and still possibly be the 6th seed.

We play 10 times better when all the talking heads are smashing us, not giving us any chance. I think we are gonna step it up because we have something to prove.

like the title says….Call Me Crazy.

• Like Like x 5
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey TWISTER.

I like your optimism. I am with you on it. However, to your quote: "We play 10 times better when all the talking heads are smashing us, not giving us any chance."

Well, we have been getting "smashed" just about all season by the talking heads and still no "uprising" by our team. I would love nothing more than for us to prove them all wrong and win it all. Hey, its sports and just about anything is possible.

STEELWINDS The East Side Kid

3. Benny Lava

Benny Lava Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2019
    You are crazy

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  4. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    If we had played like we played in the fourth quarter of the Ravens game we can beat anyone. However, we started out playing like we played the Bengals. That’s the problem with this team. You never know what you’re going to get

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Ytownsteeler

Ytownsteeler Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2015
    Bad talent, lousy coaching as well as d and offense schemes make for a bad combination. We are lucky we won 6. maybe get to 8 but not holding my breath. Season ended the second the first half started last night.

6. Benny Lava

Sep 16, 2019
    If any NFL team plays all 4 quarters at its highest level, it would win the Super Bowl, every year. The problem is it's not easy to be consistent for the entire game and the Steelers this year especially stink at it.

7. dirty

dirty Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Almost like a box of chocolates.

8. Kolbassi

Kolbassi Well-Known Member

May 1, 2017
    put down the weed.

9. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    If the Steelers could take their 4th quarter efforts and use them in some extra quarters of the game, they would win a lot more games.

10. Marvology

Marvology Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2019
    I thoroughly enjoyed that game even with the loss. We’re 1/2 game back from a playoff berth with some entertaining opponents upcoming. Ill enjoy the ride instead of moping about the playoffs for the next month.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Junebug

Junebug Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2018
    Hey crazy.....you're nuts!!!

12. TWISTER

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah I’m crazy for sure but have you watched the NFL this year, anything can happen.

The Steelers will be in the Playoffs and we will be peaking at the right time.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  13. mikeyg

mikeyg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    or smoke more?

Yes - CRAZY

WE SUCK

14. mikeyg

mikeyg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    i know heroine is an epidemic down here in Baltimore, but now - in Pittsburgh too?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  15. SteelerNole

SteelerNole Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2019
    A serious run at what? Getting beat like a rented mule in wildcard game? This team needs to be home watching the playoffs. Maybe it will motivate some of them to start playing with a little fire.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    WE CAN'T STOP THE RUN! DETROIT, for Gods sake, ran it down our throats! IF....You can't do that, you don't have a chance! Alualu and Tuiit are proving to be HUGE losses! You don't just "replace "them!

This team has MANY faults! But that is Numero Uno!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Benny Lava

Sep 16, 2019
    You make Glenn look like a gloomy pessimist.

18. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
  19. TWISTER

Oct 23, 2011
    Fact is that we have had the ball ran down our throats, we have had passing yards against us in every game, but still yet we have still been in every game.

20. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Do you mean as in physically existing at the games? Because we haven't been competitive at most of the losses.