1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Good news: Stephon Tuitt is 100% healthy

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Benny Lava, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Jujubean

Jujubean Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2019
    I think it’s been very obvious he is not coming back for quite some time. The question now is will he ever?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Jujubean

Jujubean Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2019
    Only professional athletes and a few of our super privileged board members get to take off as much time as they would like apparently. The rest of us schlubs have to go back to work or live on the streets.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I am done with Stephon Tuitte and hope the Steelers are too.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. TonyRolo

TonyRolo Member

Nov 25, 2021
    Yeah i understand, a lot of it isn't even this website in particular just a problem with the internet and people saying things online that they wouldn't dare say face to face

5. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Guess what, it’s really none of our business.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Why does it matter if the fans know or not? It changes nothing.

7. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    What does it change if we did, no one is losing face? For all we know it is his knee?

I’m not talking about Tuitt explaining himself, I’m only talking about the team updating his status with something definitive in terms of him returning to play .... why do those media guys show up every week if none of it is our business?

What if Ben in his prime was sidelined all year with no apparent injury and no definitive answer given for his possible return? You wouldn’t want an update?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Of course I'd want to know. I want as much information as possible. However, I do not feel entitled to the information. If they don't tell me they don't tell me.

9. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Like Strummer said don’t settle for a crappy job. Plus if you’re good you can write your own ticket

10. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Tough situation. I feel bad for him and his family. However, whether he's inactive this season doesn't affect my life one way or the other. It's a sport I watch to get away and relax (or get irritated, depending). So, personally, it's really none of my business. My only hope for Stephon Tuitt is that he can continue his football career with the Steelers at some point in the future.

As far as the time off he may or may not be getting for his situation? That's none of my business and also doesn't affect my life one way or the other, either.

• Like Like x 1
  11. nor

nor Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2016
    This board and maybe some of you guys bullied and beat up SDOT again and again day after day with personal insults and disgusting attacks when he was actually making a good point about Tomlin choosing Maryland/DC/N. Virginia draft prospects preferentially which I thought was a good point actually. Go back and look at what you did to SDOT.

Another guy expresses disappointment that players need to show off after turnovers and touchdowns and he gets a reply of grandpa simpson yelling at the clouds. And everybody laugh at the knifing putdown. You guys disappoint me. steelers fans should be closer than Green Bay fans and Patriot fans because of the excellence of our hometown team. Instead you get more personal attacks/putdowns/insults than if we were on a Ravens board.

.....some comradery

This board isn't worth it sometimes

12. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Sure you would. No large company makes anyone work after the death of a family member. All companies allow time off, starting with the day someone was notified, but the time allowed depends on where the services are or what other issues there are in handling someone's affairs, etc. If someone needed to take more than the allotted time off, there are other methods to get more time either using sick, vacation, FMLA, or time off without pay. I don't know who you work for, but I'd like to know what their bereavement policy is. I doubt they allow someone to take off months for bereavement with pay.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    They give you vacation time? Vacation time is earned based on hours worked or, if management, monthly or bi-monthly agreement. Time off for bereavement is a benefit. You work at a good place with that time off regardless. JMO>

14. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Tony,
    I have been on this board since it started about 11 years ago, and on the previous board for how we er long it lasted. In the beginning there were high quality posts by well thinking members. More recently people of lower mental capability have joined in excess and have turned it into a low level let’s ***** repetitively social media. The higher quality posters have just quit trying. You can’t fix stupid. It’s unfortunately just the way society is going. Anyone can post anything. I’m proof of that.

You are a good example of the left curve problem. You offered nothing Steeler related. You had no well thought insight. You just got in to ***** about other people bitching. And then run around saying delete my account. You may have posted the biggest look at me post yet on this board.

:facepalm:

• Like Like x 3
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    We were born to die. You’re on the clock and there are no replays.

All, Have A Great One and Go Steelers!!! :dancing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. TonyRolo

TonyRolo Member

Nov 25, 2021
    I guess you are allowed to feel the way you want to feel. I kind of understand your point even though your comment calling me out on not offering anything insightful also falls short to the same criteria you were criticizing me of. Also, I don't understand why you would think I would be looking for attention, when I said I am going to leave the website anyways, so after my account is deleted (which I haven't figured out how to do) none of this will affect my life, if it even did in the first place. Besides, most of the responses were not Steelers related anyways. The entire reason I joined this page is so that I can talk about STEELERS and FOOTBALL because it's what I love. You have been here for 11 years so of course it is foolish to point it out to YOU, because you already know the peeps on here, but to me this is one of the most toxic forums I've been on period not even sports related.

17. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    And here you are again seeking attention.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    I’m not advocating anyone leaving. I’ve just always wondered why people think they need to “delete their accounts”. There’s no need—no one else is ever going to use it.
    :shrug:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. TonyRolo

TonyRolo Member

Nov 25, 2021
    So I don't get emails about the website, and so anybody researching me using my name doesn't find it

20. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Give that fella an extra juice box and some oreos. Maybe some kleenex too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    You used your real name? Interesting.

Feel how you want, but if you think this place is toxic related to other message boards on the internet, you've been very sheltered during your time online.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I just seen Tony was logged on yesterday.

• Like Like x 2
  23. DJ18Baller

DJ18Baller Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2021
    Has the team said when they expect Tuitt back? I assume he is not playing tonight.

24. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    This board is a great Steeler board!!!! Not sure if it's still active but stillers.com was a violent message board where posters got in huge fights. Most on here know the Steelers well and it makes for a better season win or lose.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Hey, heck out Planet Steelers... Specifically Feltdizz, Hawiian ( whatever his name,different on every forum ) and
    Lol,go to Planet Steelers and check out Feltdizz, Hawaii whatever ( it's different on every Steeler forum ) and Captain Lemming...Check it out and get back to me...This Board will look like a bunch of Choir Boys!

• Like Like x 2