1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers 2022 draft position without trading up.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by hmmmmm, Dec 3, 2021.

1. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Kenny Pickett is the poster child for the benefits of staying around an extra yr vs leaving early. That extra yr will earn him a few million dollars. Last yr, they were talking 4th/5th round, now it’s round 1.

It will be interesting to see how he does in the NFL. I don’t see him as a big time QB, I could see him as a competent starter - ala Andy Dalton. But I could also see him as a marginal starter/journeyman.

• Like Like x 2
  2. jrompola

jrompola Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
    If the OLine gets better could be a good situation for a young qb. Id vote for pickett too.

Im not sure about beating the ravens with all the injuries, but the vikings and titans are beatable. Theyre dealing with injuries as well. Steelers could get to 8 wins. I know its far fetched with all the doom and gloom, but a lot can change.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SWSteel

SWSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2020
    Hopefully they lose out and draft top 6

Need a lot of talent ALONG with a better culture, IMO.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Animus

Animus Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2020
    I think we'll get a dubbya somewhere in these final 6 games. My prediction from the jump was 7-10, but one of those wins was our tie lol. I think if Baltimore has nothing to play for, week 18 can become winnable. The guys gotta dig deep and find their pride, that's for sure.