1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

So explain this to me

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelerGlenn, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    Glenn should think about hanging out at steelers.com, where never is heard a discouraging word and the skies are not cloudy all day.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  2. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    Just block the posters that annoy you. There is one poster that wears the black and gold rose-colored glasses more than you. His lips are attached to Tomlin's rear and is over sensitive to any critical analysis of the Steelers, so I blocked him.

3. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015
    You are supposed to be positive? What kind of bs is this? You do know this is not a HS football team?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    MB post of the year nomination right here. :thumbs_up:

5. Benny Lava

Benny Lava Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2019
    How is it not public when any member of the public can sign up, for free? Did you have to pay a fee to join? If so, you got suckered.

A fan of a team wants to see the team perform well -- when the team performs poorly the fans get upset. When fans get upset they vent -- e.g. boo during the game, rant on YouTube, post on forums. Is that so hard to understand?

6. ljkjr74

ljkjr74 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2015
    If you don’t like what your reading then leave the forum.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. KMM

KMM Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2018
    The word "fan" is short for fanatic. That doesn't demand positivity or negativity, merely fanaticism.

None of us really require a lecture on how to be a proper fanatic or behave like a super fan.

In short, eff off.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  8. zcoop

zcoop Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2018
    I understand where you're coming from. Just ignore the BS, as on any forum, there are many folks with various agendas. I choose which threads to read and keep it moving.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Lambert

Lambert Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Yeah, the Steelers' tackling is worse.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  10. Benny Lava

Sep 16, 2019
    Everyone here is a Steelers fan and wants to see the Steelers win another Super Bowl. That is the only agenda for Steelers' fans.

It's just that certain posters (e.g. Glenn) try to police what others can say.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Maddog78

Oct 12, 2020
    He's getting beat to shyte and likely hitting the rookie wall. While he's got some 50 fewer touches so far than he had at Alabama last year, these are all against NFL competition and he's not getting the space he got in college, so he's likely getting hit a lot more.

12. zcoop

zcoop Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2018
    I don't think so, he's just one of many who recognizes BS but responds to it. This is my first and last response to you. Get it?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. jrompola

jrompola Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Yeah I get that, but still find it annoying. What could be 2nd and 7 or 6 is most of the time 2nd and 10/9. Not that I think the outcome would be different, but it was very apparent yesterday.

14. Benny Lava

Sep 16, 2019
    Being negative about a 5-5-1 team, in last place in the division is BS? OK, bucko...

15. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I actually predicted the Steelers to win yesterday. Does that give me more of a right to b*tch about how pathetic they looked in the loss in that terrible display of so called professional football?

All of us fans are getting tired of the same nonsense season after season. If people can't see this train wreck through their rose colored glasses then maybe they are the problem with their blind loyalty.

For example I am one of the biggest Ben fans that there is and after yesterday, I wish he would have just drove himself back to Findlay Ohio and call it a career cause he simply doesn't have it anymore. But guess what. He will start again next week and finish the game even if he were to throw 0 TD's and 8 INT's. Me being PO'd at MT for allowing that doesn't make me any less of a fan of the team. It just makes me more of a frustrated fan. Kinda like Bengals and Browns fans have felt for decades. Now they are on the upswing and we are heading towards the pigs sty.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    at this point the "always lose" crowd and "always win" crowd..... at shooting 50% accuracy. :)

I tend to take every comment with a huge grain of salt.... or glass of whiskey. :tequila:. I read some of the doom and gloomers but tend to skip over most of the dumb illogical rants. I much prefer common sense discussions with the average posters.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Not any member of the public can join

18. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Yawn

19. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Well it looks like I've rounded up all the people I was talking about. That wasn't hard at all.

20. Benny Lava

Sep 16, 2019
    Congrats. Did you accomplish your goal for today?

21. jrompola

jrompola Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
    We know what Rudolph brings which is not much. I'd really like to see what Haskins would look like out there. He'd probably stink it up too, but I'd still like to see it. None of this will happen in my opinion unless Ben is injured.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  22. RobertoC#21

RobertoC#21 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011

As bad as Ben played yesterday, I dont think the blame falls on him. On the pick six by Hilton, our offensive line was pushed back into him and he couldnt step into the throw. Maybe he should know better than to throw it based on the rush but he did and thats what happens. On the other interception by Apple, it looked like the WR kept running and Ben was throwing to a spot. Once again a bad decision by Ben or did his teammates let him down again? I have no doubt in my mind that Ben is the best QB still on this team and Mason and Haskins would have done worse most likely but thats an entirely different conversation. Point is simple and obvious, we need to fix the OL or we are going to get killed by every team. Couple a bad offense with a tired defense that cant tackle and you get this result. Is it coaching or is it talent evaluation thats lacking because I can guarantee its one or the other and quite possibly both.

23. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015

Why are you so negative towards your fellow steeler fans? Gee whiz

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    Look who needs atention now,....lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  25. Maddog78

Oct 12, 2020
    And you can't reply to a single point any of us made except with more snark.

You're the troll here.

• Agree Agree x 1