1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

So did Cam punch or not?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bigbenhotness, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Or, he was pissed off at this guy running all over the place and said, try doing this again with a bag of ice on your nuts!

• Like Like x 2
  2. WNYFAN

WNYFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2020
    Cam was trying to get up, got dizzy and couldn’t get up so he used Herbert as leverage.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    you know what the difference between this and Mason\Myles Garrett incident is don't you? In this one there are 3 chargers standing there going if Justin uses the N word I'm help Cam make him look like a he won a belly flop contest off the high dive.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  4. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    speaking of forearm shiver got to give Najee credit for the one he did. Damn that is situational awareness.

5. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Chargers fans are still whining about this, insisting it is the Steelers getting every call. Of course, they ignore two dangerous hits to the heads of Steelers that weren't penalized at all, the one on Harris and the one on Sutton. I also wonder if Samuel recovered enough from his in-game concussion to grab Claypool's shirt on the way out of the stadium. He did it enough when he was in the game.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Marvology

Marvology Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2019
    The other 2 were hurt after a collision on that play not exhausted

8. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Looks like a crime scene lol

Kinda was

• Like Like x 2
  9. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Pretty sure it was their pride that got hurt. Bruised egos

10. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    Probably true, the D was pretty pathetic. O and ST did enough to keep us in the game and win. Herbert is playing like the best QB in the league right now and our secondary definitely wasn't up to the task. Our D front didn't get much pressure. To me, this is where we are too weak and exposing average to below average DBs.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    They really missed TJ in the Chargers game, he would've lined up against the Chargers worst OL the RT, they ended up moving Highsmith to TJ spot he got 1.5 sacks.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    The problem is both the pass rush and the secondary were short-handed due to injuries and Fitzpatrick going on the COVID list.

Herbert really hadn't been playing that well, but the defense was a mess.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    Um OK. LMAO :rolleyes:

15. lewisha

lewisha Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I thought he went to get up and Lions o-lineman and ref behind kinda pushed him back down.

16. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I find your lack of knowledge amusing. It is one thing for you to not realize Herbert had some rough outings before facing the Steelers. It is understandable because he really is a great young player. It is another for you to lack the sense to actually look at what he had been doing once I raised the question. Herbert completed less than 60 percent of his passes in three of his previous four games before facing the Steelers. He threw for under 200 yards in two of those and only 223 in the other. He also had as many interceptions as touchdowns in those three games, four of each. All of that was sandwiched around a dominant performance against the Eagles, but Herbert hadn't been playing his best ball before the game against Pittsburgh.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HerbJu00/gamelog/2021/

He had poor performances in three of the previous four games before Sunday's gift against a short-handed Steelers defense, but you think he was "playing like the best quarterback in the league right now." Thank you. I'm enjoying the laugh at your expense.

• Like Like x 2
  17. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    You might try actually watching him instead of googling his stats and then proclaiming yourself some kind of expert. I think it's hilarious that one little statement about Herbert got you so riled up and ready to fight trying to discredit someone else's opinion. It's an opinion on a MB not a dick. Stop taking it so hard.

18. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    If I had to run 45 yards to tackle a QB as a defensive lineman, I would of punched him the balls not the stomach, even though that is highly against man code.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  19. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Mocking your lack of knowledge is not fighting, nor is it declaring myself an expert. You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts. The facts clearly demonstrate that as good as he is, Herbert was not playing anything like the best quarterback in the league in the weeks before the Chargers played the Steelers. You posted something ignorant. You didn't realize the guy had performed poorly in three of the previous four games heading into that Sunday night contest. Sure, it's a little embarrassing for you, especially after I explained the error of your ways, but you really should stop taking it so hard. :)

20. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Who cares?

21. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    That is a good question. Given that the league didn't take any action, the only reason I care is that whining about that play has taken attention from the dangerous hits to the head by two of the Chargers Sunday night that weren't even penalized.

• Like Like x 2
  22. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    My thought is you should not buy a jersey until the player is retired, just because. In this case, I think you are good.

• Like Like x 2
  23. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Which is a really good Idea, but one I don't stick 2 very often.

24. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    That's a flag, no question.

25. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Roles reversed, you would call that a punch every time.

Steelers fans also tried to defend the TJ Watt punch

• Agree Agree x 1