1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Heath Miller

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TarheelFlyer, Oct 30, 2012.

1. TarheelFlyer

TarheelFlyer Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Never thought I'd see the day:

1 James Jones 7
    Rob Gronkowski 7
    Victor Cruz 7
    A.J. Green 7
    5 Heath Miller 6

TD catches. I love this guy, but to finally see this for him is awesome. The most he has ever had in a season is 7...one time. We have played 7 games and he has 6 TD catches, plus a 2 pt. conversion catch that was awesome. I would love to see him get to say 12-14 TDs this year. It would be great.

2. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Class act all the way. Really nice to see him getting action in the red zone - Haley said as much when he arrived.....

3. lovembig

lovembig Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    i think he will end up with 14 to 15 tds. i would love to see him end up with 16. Ben looks for him a lot down in the redzone.

if they want to get their redzone offense healthy they need to keep calling plays like they did last sunday. tds to Miller, Pope and Johnson. Miller is big time, but you dont expect to many recieving tds from Pope and Johnson and im sure either does the other team. Haley is doing a great job of mixing things up and keeping the other team guessing.

4. 3carsteeler

3carsteeler

Dec 21, 2011
    Yeah, just think how many more catches he would have had if he was used this way years ago.

5. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Heath is having a great year. Finally we're using him like he should have been used all along. What is a concern though is that our WR's are not a threat in the red zone. We really need that big red zone threat next year once Wallace leaves. Either that, or have Cotchery come in while in the red zone, surely he's gotta be better than Wallace and Brown have been.

I would love to have Bowe next year, but don't think we can afford him

6. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
  7. lovembig

lovembig Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    is Bowe going to want more money than Wallace?