1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The AFC North will have 2 playoff teams this year

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Benny Lava, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Benny Lava

Benny Lava Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2019
    Ravens and Browns

Browns have the talent to win in the playoffs. The Ravens show that good coaching can overcome an insane amount of injuries.

The Bengals will have a winning record too, not surprised if they just finish a hair out of the wildcard race.

The Steelers, well...I think we'll be trying our hardest but this will be Mikey T's and Ben's first losing seasons. Ben rides off into the sunset and we'll see what Mike Tomlin has in the bag post-Ben. I feel like next year we may all be saying "The Emperor wears no clothes!"

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
  2. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    AFC West may take that.

3. bnasty23

bnasty23 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    I wish that people, who talk about other teams and coaches post in general thread. We get it you do not like the coach period. just post in the blame T thread I am sure there are 2 million complaints saying the same things for the last time the Steelers lost the Superbowl. So one please tell me when the Ravens won their last Super Bowl and when the last time Cleveland won the Super Bowl. Hell Pittsburgh won the division with less talent then both of the previous mention talent. So to me I am ok with the Coach of this team

• Like Like x 1
  4. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Umm the Ravens won their last Super Bowl in 2013, sooner than the Steelers have. The Browns well yeah, never.

• Like Like x 1
  5. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    You are? I was on board with your post until that last part. There are a LOT of issues with this team and Tomlin is definitely one of them.

• Agree Agree x 2