1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

It really is a secret and brilliant plan!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Bend Steel, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Bend Steel

Bend Steel Well-Known Member

May 26, 2018
    Never have I been higher on this team! We all know that next year is a spending year. Like drunken sailor spending year. The brilliance is that now, we have a dinged QB....again and nothing behind him....again. Ben is now irrelevant to this team regardless of who is behind him or how he comes back. We do not have anything resembling a Championship QB on our current roster and the Rooneys know it. That problem is #1 and crystal clear. TJ will sit half the season and be fresher next year for it. Najee will just have an extra long training camp because we are going nowhere this year. Keep him fresh too. Dump the china dolls for trades. Start with Bush and Tuitt. Alualu will never be the same player with ankle surgery. FFS, I bet we can go 3-14 at this rate. #1 pick Baby! Such smart owners! Gosh dang it if we ain't lucky as ****! Hell, if we can manage 1-16???? The possibilites are endless!!! Maybe, just maybe that sends Tomlin onto his life's work.

• Like Like x 1
  2. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I’m all for a year or two of 3 or less wins. That will give y’all something to actually whine about.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1