1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

troy

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mac daddyo, May 15, 2021.

1. Seven4Steel

Seven4Steel Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2020
    ...and his hair flying all over the place. Loved it when he kept bugging Cowher to let him line up at RB on the goal line. He spent so much time leaping over the line from the defensive side, no way he doesn't make a yard from the offensive side.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    What are you basing that on? I'd take Troy in a race.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    When did this turn into a I Love The Stains forum? I don't care how good anyone thinks MG is , he's a POS and a perfect match for a team playing in the Factory of Sadness. He should get with a middle school student if too stupid to do his own math. JMO

• Like Like x 1
  4. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

:hmm:

Making the current comparison between two peer to peer competitors is admiration of other Team?! I think not. All I stated was that the whole debate between two great players from yesteryear is rearing its head yet again in the current time. Major difference though now is the positions.

Whether people like him or not (I do not), Myles Garrett is the closest rival to TJ Watt as Ed Reed was to Troy Polamalu. That is the statement I made. Nothing else.

In addition, I also stated that should T.J. Watt win DPOY, I believe that the way he could win it will bring forth considerable change among 3-4 OLB.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Got it. I am a little confused anytime someone says anything good about the Stains (same with any Div rival). Its just not hate, but total hate. But, that's just me. Your explanation is appreciated. Onward to slay the Bison Bills.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    1e6adce2518e6d8cc9b743a6640d475d.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. shadowmaker

shadowmaker Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    What position did Troy play on defense? :hmm: The guy was everywhere, LB, CB, S, SS, DB, DE, NT....the guy came from everywhere. The opposing OC couldnt plan for him bc of it. Sure do miss his play....

• Like Like x 2