1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JuJu

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by biggbunch68, Feb 10, 2021.

1. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    Lat time i saw Andy in the SB, he was getting his ass kicked :hmm:

JUJU should have texted back a pic of the finale score of SB

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    I'm not sure they finish last, but I agree that this thread is pointless.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    I don't think he would want to get into texting scores with what we've had to put up with. JMO>

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    And, I take it, the true inspiration for the get-up in your av. The finer choice in attire when a resignation letter itself doesn't quite make the statement.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  5. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Exactly

6. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    That's not always the case though. I'd think the cautionary tale in KC would be Bowe. High draft pick great college numbers, physically impressive but just snake bit the first couple of years and just didn't ever see production to match the potential. Heck the Ravens know that better than any team how many speedy college Wr's have they drafted in the last 10 years that never amounted to anything?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    What JuJu gets offered next season depends on what he does this year but one thing we know for a fact, Andy likes him. If they are in need of a WR next season, they will reach out to JuJu again.

8. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    No doubt, he is a known quantity. This is why you bring in a Sammy Watkins or Juju even while drafting a young WR because the chances that they are ready are slim. So you hedge your bet with a veteran who costs you nothing to release.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  9. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Bowe was actually pretty good. He had 3 1000 yard seasons and made an all pro team. They didn't have stable qb play while he was there but he wasn't bad. They have mahomes at qb now with Andy reid running the offense. And ravens for whatever reason are bad at developing receivers. They haven't had one since they became a franchise they have drafted and panned out. The best one they had in boldin they traded for.

10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    When they get a Good Qb they won't have so much trouble. :hehehe:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. burghfan58

burghfan58 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I think with JuJu lobbying for Najee Harris to be drafted by the Steelers shows he plans on staying with the Steelers longer than 2021 season. JuJu is a class act and if he remains a Steeler will be remembered much like Hines Ward (IMO).

• Like Like x 2
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  12. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    I'm not saying he wasn't good just that he provides a cautionary tale when it comes to drafting a Wr and them making an impact immediately. The year he was drafted KC did Hard Knocks and he held out for a bigger 1st round draftpick contract so when he did sign and get to camp he was behind, tried a little to hard and ended up hurt. Like you said he did eventually put together some nice seasons once KC solved its coaching and identity issues but that first round hype just put on some unrealistic expectations. If Reid and Mahomes have a shiny new wr this season he will need to be ready to gain separation on routes and make an impact with limited targets because we know that Hill, Kelce, and Stephens-Hilaire will be main targets.

• Like Like x 1
  13. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I doubt they go wr in the first rd. I think they will go left tackle they probably will trade up and draft a wr2 in the later rounds. And whatever wr they got won't be required to come in and be the guy. They have the best TE and a top 5 WR. He just needs to produce some and take advantage of the opportunities he's given but not step in and be the guy.

14. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Figured you'd disagree. Ravens fan.
    Not arguing with my self. That was towards FootballAnalsis 98.