1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I am happy AB got a Ring

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Benny Lava, Feb 8, 2021.

1. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Better team won him a super bowl. AB had better stats here

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I can't imagine myself giving any less of a f@#% about that a-hole Brown.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    We all know deep down AB would trade that ring for the huge money and to be able to free reign whatever he wanted to do. Guy is a clown.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. THREE RIVER SHIVER

THREE RIVER SHIVER Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Hmmmm......well he signed with the only team that wanted him, mid season, after being suspended to ride the bench most of the time being a non factor until he got some playing time which was limited because he wasnt good enough anymore to even start. Yup he got a ring and so did the rest of 2nd tier players on the Bucs.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Kevin

Kevin Member

Dec 27, 2020
    No way in hell he’s in the HOF! A couple of great years...out of the league ...comes back as a minor bit player.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    The dumbest part is that TB didn't even need him. Why Brady wanted to extend an olive branch to that complete a**hole I have no idea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. SteelerNole

SteelerNole Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2019
    Arrested, sexual harassment allegation
    Is that you, AB?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  8. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Tom and Gizelle needed a babysitter.

• Like Like x 2
  9. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Both are definitive trolls. It's one thing to say you enjoyed watching the guy play when he was here. I know I did. I can even understand someone trying to make an argument that he's HoF worthy now. He is not, and probably will never be. But, trying to make him look like a good guy because he can catch a damn football while ignoring the fact that the a s shole would likely be in prison if he wasn't a professional athlete with the means to pay high priced legal talent?? Trolls. Or very, very stupid.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    He quit on his team mates and coaching staff, and you guys want to praise him?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Just one fanboy who doesn’t understand accountability and tries to blame another person for a grown ass mans bad behavior.

As for Benny, I think she is just trying to get a rise out of people.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Since you're clearly a big AB fan and not a Steelers fan, you should just go join the board of whatever current team AB is playing on, in this case TB. That way you can spout off about how great he is there instead of just ripping the Steelers, who you clearly can't stand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Just like every guy that warmed the bench for TB most of the game won a ring. AB contributed slightly more, but the ring had nothing to do with his play this season.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    I've posted the same thing about FootballAnalyst98 in the past. As an old time fan, I have come to realize that the professional sports landscape has seen a shift in loyalties among the 35 and under demographic from teams to individual players. I have read where fantasy leagues have played into this shift. It is what it is. However, it seems a waste of a person's time and energy to continually stump for players of low moral content that left the team that drafted them, believed in them and helped them realize their potential both as players and earners. I mean, what is the end game? Have the Steelers been better or worse without Bell, Brown or Bryant? They won big in the regular season and lost in the playoffs with and without them. So the quick answer would be that the results have been a wash. These guys seem to either be jaded Steeler fans that are butt hurt because the team moved on without their favorite players without trying to understand why it was done or, they are just trolls. I think they are just trolls because they have no cogent arguments other than their feelings as to why any Steelers fan should continue to root for the well being of either Antonio Brown or Le'veon Bell.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Jujubean

Jujubean Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2019
    The GM Colbert said he was rooting for AB Sunday Night so I guess it’s not that crazy. I could care less about these guys success once they leave although I don’t blame them. Not winning Jack Squat with this franchise.

16. OX1947

OX1947 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017
    Rooting for a clown piece of ****? Have any of these guys listened to that tape of him going off? I would love to run into that scumbag and tell him a few things about himself. If that were a female in my life, he wouldn't be playing football, ever.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Because Ben not a good leader?

18. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    All i heard when he left was the winning was more important than stats so that's why Pitt didn't need him.

19. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    He scored a 5 tds in his last 5 games played during the rehualr seaosn. Scored tds in both full playoff games he played but yeah he wasn't good enough. Brady went at Arians who initially said don't sign AB because ab was jus there to be 2nd tier. Got you

20. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I wish I was AB lol

• Like Like x 1
  21. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Don't matter when he's up for the hall of fame will be remembered as one of the greatest ever and now he's a champion.

22. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Who in the right mind wants to be mentally ill?

jk man lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  23. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Well, bless your heart!
    When I was in Jr. High and we played pick-up football games, I wanted to be Lance Alworth!

• Like Like x 2
  24. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    No! Because his actions were Unacceptable.
    And tell me you’re not blaming Ben for his actions while he was with the Raiders and patriots?

• Winner Winner x 1
  25. THREE RIVER SHIVER

THREE RIVER SHIVER Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Facts are facts....guy couldnt even start....he wasn't a TRASCENDENT PLAYER ,to use one of your famous quotes