1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Big Ben has ruined the Steelers

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelers304, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Probably because most athletes wives aren’t worth more than they are.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. TimesUp

TimesUp Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2020
    Then you'll have to leave the Ben poster above your bed for the rest of your adult life.

3. TimesUp

TimesUp Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2020
  4. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    So did Bradshaw. Was he first ballot?

5. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Before he did that he said he didn't want to play with anyone but brady.

6. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    So why did brady FORCE the bucs to get him AFTER having a chance to se ehow he operates in NE?

7. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    So he didn't need football when he said before he ever sat out for a year that I'm not playing with anyone but Tom brady?

8. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    And lol I've never heard one person say anything bad about brady. Ben had several teammates criticize him for his leadership. Just the facts that he's a terrible leader. It's why the franchise now solely up to him is sinking. But brady goes to a lose franchise and elevate them. Leader. It's a difference

9. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    What was Hines ward doing to Ben? Someone he won a sb mvp with?

10. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    So why was brady supporting him that entire time when he was out?

11. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    well, looking at that Ben has been a relative bargain. Two titles for $232M, cheaper than Eli and Peyton who won two. cheaper than Rodgers and Brees who won one. You paid more for Ben than teams did for Rivers, Ryan or Stanford, but they won nothing. After Tom Terrific, Ben was value for money. Maybe Yinzer Nation can take up a collection for Ben to make up the money he should have gotten based but didn’t for the titles he gave them.

12. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Because he knows he has mental issues , but he still has great skills as a WR ... If they get his medicine right AB is a great weapon for Tom at a cheap price...I also think Tom is just being a good friend to him, I doubt that would have happened if AB was just a average talent..

13. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Speaking of Mr. Brady, I'm having a hard time figuring out why every Patriot fan I know hates him. Guy gives you the most unbelievable 20 years any fan could hope for and they turn on him. I'm a Pat fan my rooms are wallpapered with his snarky face on it.

14. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    They are probably screwing.

15. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Forced the Bucs LMAO. Arians probably played as much as a roll if not more than Brady in bringing AB aboard, he coached him in Pittsburgh, remember.

At this point, AB would have played for any team that offered him a contract but as far as I know, only Seattle and Tampa inquired about him because most teams don’t want to deal with his toxicity.

Have a news flash for you, Tampa is in the SB with or without AB. He didn’t even play last week and won without him. He’s a non factor, he’s not the 1600 yard receiver he was in Pittsburgh. Bucs would be getting the same out of Miller, kind of sucks they screwed him for a pos like AB. AB is following Brady around because he knows he is his best chance to get a SB ring. “Please Mr Tom, please let me ride your coattails so I can get an undeserving SB ring :beg:

How did this become about Brady? You are always all over the map in your debates. Steelers losing has nothing to do with Bens leadership abilities, they lost because his play fell off a cliff the last 6 games of the season. That’s the biggest reason.

Tampa is winning because they have a talented team and Brady is > then Winston. The guy is a machine, I tip my cap to him, total driven freak. If you are arguing Brady is better than Ben, no ****.

16. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

as simple as that really. People excused all of ABs excesses, until he quit on the team. Then he crossed a line. From beloved to loathed in 0.02 seconds.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    Tomlin, Tomlin has ruined the Steelers, fixed it for ya

18. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    I was done with AB when he threw furniture out a 14th story window nearly killing a 2 year old.

19. 4124life

4124life Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2018
    He didn’t ruin us, he gave new life to the organization and is a great. He ruined our season this year though, and his interceptions are the reason we are out of the playoffs, I see people in this thread already forgetting and making excuses for him. An then the same people will complain about it next year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    Cause Brady never had to deal with his BS and AB is a typical Narcissist in that He is nice to anyone until they cross him or don't serve a purpose for him anymore. He was really Good to Derek Carr for a little while too.

21. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Arians kept saying HE DIDNT WANT AB. Brady pulled strings to get him there. So you're saying if Winston was still he qb they would've still gotten AB? Brady is running the team lol. Arians even had to step back and implement brady's offense and let him call plays. His offense is not running motions nor a large amount of play action. Nor throwing dunpoffs to rbs.. That all happened thanks to brady. And brady as a talent isn't near Ben. But he's a far better LEADER.

And they lost because they dotn have elite talent to surround Ben and he's not a qb capable of elevating average talent which is what they had.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  22. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Sad if he'd screw AB when he was Gisele at home..

23. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Why didn't brady have to deal with his BS?

24. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    It's other people who could have done that. Why did Tom go out of his way to do it? It's more so becuase of the type of elader he is. They say he treats the practice squad guys like the starters. Ben isn't doing **** like that

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    [​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3