1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JuJu, Jr.?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Junebug, Jan 11, 2021.

1. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    As a former Coach dealing with HS kids my problem is they seem worse or untouchable by the Coach or Team... The extra time should be spent on route running , film study , getting off the line , mastering Defenses and defensive schemes ,getting in and out of breaks, open field blocking techniques... We only scored like 1 or 2 first Quarter TD'S all season so why dance why tweet why clown another Team u guys get paid to play and none of them are playing at a top level IMO ....

I would have went crazy if our Offense in HS only scored 2 TD'S in the 1st all season.. If we took the kick we intended on scoring and we did so on a regular so if we installing a new scheme or wrinkle and my RB is late because he went to get his tuxx then he is not going to start.. If the star WR brags to a reporter we sit him tell him to be humble and work the game plan around him as much as possible....These guys need to be treated the same way its a privelage to play not a right and these young guys need to be made to respect the game...

How would AB be now if someone would have held him accountable when he first started his crap ?? If I was a Coach I might field a losing Team , but they would follow my rules and respect the game and give maximum effort on evey single play in every single phase if not they can find a seat at the end of the Bench...Stop treating these guys like men because they act like children more often than not...

2. Steelers304

Steelers304 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2015
    anyone that carries a purse on the Steelers should be released on the spot. And if you got beat by the browns two weeks ina row you need to go hit the jugs machine and the weight room, not talking **** about a team that was able to go prevent within the first 7 minutes

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    I think you may have some personal issues to deal with.

4. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    And yet your profile pic is JuJu standing over Burfict after getting revenge.

5. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I think you are missing the trend here Blast. This team seems to lack any accountability. The culture Tomlin has created is one of undeserved arrogance.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Personally I’d prefer they all conduct themselves like Heath but I don’t find this stuff all that troubling. When JuJu and Claypool start screaming outside opponents locker rooms or throwing furniture out windows, then I’ll have a problem with them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    I miss that JuJu.

8. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Thats fair.

9. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    I would rather they do that. At least there is emotion and passion behind that. This JuJu / Claypool stuff is childish.

10. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Couldn’t disagree more.

11. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    This stuff starts at the top. Art II could nix all of it if he wanted to. He doesn't seem to really care.

12. Steelers304

Steelers304 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2015
    ya , after he sent him to the shadow realm . Not tik toking and brainwashing men to become femine

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    https://www.nfl.com/news/steelers-c...-to-get-clapped-by-chiefs-in-divisional-round

I've had about enough of this team running their mouths. How are you gonna talk any kind of smack at all when you just got beat!

"Bad loss, but um, the Browns are going to clapped next week," Claypool said in a video reposted by ESPN, "so it's all good."

Come on take your loss like a man. Yes its very likely that the browns get beat but at least they have a chance to win instead of sitting at home on the couch watching the game like the steelers will be doing.

This is just more proof of what kind of ship Tomlin runs. Constantly taking opponents for granted and way too lost in believing their own hype.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    I feel like Ben gets the team around a camp fire and tells them stories about his super bowl rings and what its like to accomplish something

15. Smitch89

Sep 11, 2018
    Apparently juju was doing another tik tok dance on the sideline down 48-29.. can u believe that s***

• Like Like x 1
  16. burghfan58

burghfan58 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I am not going to knock him for this yet. We can't have it both ways. Enjoy the fun they have while winning, but ridicule them for it after a loss.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Here’s Claypools clip about him saying the Browns are going to get clipped. Being blown way out of proportion.

Here he is explaining JuJus comments with the nameless grey faces. Wow, he sounds so disrespectful :rolleyes:

18. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    source?

19. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    I didn’t see it.

If there was a phone on the sideline I think he and the team will be heavily fined by the NFL

20. Smitch89

Sep 11, 2018
    I saw it last night I think it was on the Steelers wire or whatever its called.. don't know the credibility of the site but i wouldn't put it past juju to do that

21. Andy Russell

Andy Russell Active Member

Dec 14, 2020
    After now seeing the actual video I’m totally fine with it. Claypool just made an offhand comment to us Steelers fans about a rival team that they just had a physical and emotional battle with. I hope the Browns get clapped next week too!

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011

They handed DJ his phone to tweet out a response but he dropped it.

HACK

23. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Smitch89

Sep 11, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Not going to disagree, but he wasn't on the sideline making a video like being rumored.