1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JuJu, Jr.?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Junebug, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Browns better score every time they have the ball, because KC might do that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    These guys are complete ****ing idiots. I'm really struggling with this team, and not because we lost. We have no leaders on this team. Juju is a piece of **** and he can **** off to some other team. Claypool too should shut his mouth. You get to talk if you win, not when you get smashed in your home stadium. I'm getting really tired of this team.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    The only team that thinks there hot s*** are the Steelers. For reasons I'll never understand

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Smitch89

Sep 11, 2018
    This whole last decade of Steelers football I can easily forget.. from inexcusable regular season losses to playoffs disappointments to arrogant moronic me first players. This last decade has been a complete failure and I'm gonna wash my hands of it and watch re runs of the troy, foote, farrier, ike Taylor days to remember what it was like to enjoy watching this team and not the embarrassment that we have now

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

Cowher had ten times more control over his players than Tomlin currently does. He also coached his players up during games. MT hasn't coached up a single player on the sidelines all season. He walks around looking like a space cadet for 60 minutes dreaming up post game presser conference cliche's. That Steelers team yesterday was one of the most ill prepared play off teams I've seen in years. Couldn't even get the flipping first snap right and spiraled out of control to a 28-0 1st qtr deficit. It was so bad I was wondering if their gatorade was spiked with vodka or something.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Have to agree with this one. This is becoming a very disturbing, obnoxious trend.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Exactly. Tomlin has taken a once great, proud organization and completely destroyed it. I don't even feel proud to be a Steelers fan these days. Our players are ****ing idiots who run their mouths despite not winning anything and we can't win when it counts. We need Cinci to self-destruct for us to win a playoff game.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    - Eric Green, busted for drugs
    - Steelers made super bowl rap video then lost to SD
    - Bam Morris, drugs
    - The Huntley v Holmes fight with furniture
    - Burress, multiple issues
    - Marvel Smith, drugs
    - Porter, multiple issues including pregame fights and getting shot (tell me he was wrong place, wrong time)
    - The Kordell Stewart "rumors"
    - Jeff Reeds south side antics (the 2004 and 2005 editions)

and this was just during the years of no social media....tell me that Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok exist during this time that we would hear about the thousand other things that were rumored but not confirmed.....yeah, he had total control.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. TimesUp

TimesUp Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2020
    Boy...you got clapped 2 weeks in a row by the Browns.

10. SteelerNole

SteelerNole Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2019
    The butt whipping they put on us gave them the right to talk. When you get spanked like the Steelers did, our guys should lose with what dignity they had left and keep it zipped.

11. Smitch89

Sep 11, 2018
    Yep 100% accurate.. I'm honestly embarrassed to call myself a fan of this team. It just one moronic thing after another by these players it honestly never ends and it all starts with the standard is the standard can't paint with a broad brush clown

12. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I thought I was on a Steelers board, every day it’s JuJus an ahole and now Claypools an ahole. Think I’d find more Steelers support on the Ravens board.

Too much virtue signaling here for me.

I guess the Browns can pin Claypools comments to their bulletin board and fume all offseason, get so pumped up that it makes the new center hike the ball out of the stadium.

upload_2021-1-11_22-11-49.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Think he got her pregnant

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  14. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Never said I personally lost support of Claypool. I still believe he can be a Top Five Receiver in football. Mike Tomlin is the one whom I am losing faith in.

Granted, every team has its fair share of shortcomings. Does not matter who they are. That said, these issues within the Wide Receiving Corps under Tomlin have been..... suspect to say the least.

15. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    They will sh## their pants:bscow:when they meet the Chiefs!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Great , so when they dance on the logo again they'll be adding clapping. The game is going to turn into an Italian wedding reception

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  17. Andy Russell

Andy Russell Active Member

Dec 14, 2020
    Claypool was one of the few Steelers that appeared to look as upset as I felt during the game so I’ll give him that. Too often I see players that don’t appear to give a damn about losing.

Having said that he looks like a real chump for posting that after the game when he should have had a chance to cool down. I’m so old that I don’t understand why players need social media accounts at all.

It’s something that Cowher never had to worry about in his day.

18. OH Steeler Fan

OH Steeler Fan Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2019
    JuJu is rubbing off on Claypool the wrong way. And what is up with him showing up at the press conference with a purse? This feminisation of black celebs sucks.

19. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016

I am in your camp. The Browns are gonna get clapped. But there is a 'there' there. Seems the most successful teams play with a more humble, blue collar, get out there ad do the job mentality. We've seen that from The Steelers before but I dont think thats The Steelers identity anymore

20. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012
    It looked like something he carries his Minecraft playing cards in.

21. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    it’s a satchel

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  22. SWSteel

SWSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2020
    My problem with this team last 10 years - they think they put the 6 trophies behind the glass. Ben is only player to win anything n he played like garbage n one SB n took a miraculous drive to win the other n that was 15 n 12 years ago respectively

This org has 3 playoff wins last decade n zero SB trips. Hell the Cowher 90s teams had 5 wins 3 AFC championship game appearances n 1 SB appearance that they almost won w freaking NOD at QB

Far superior resume. Throw in the 2001 to 2003 teams n that's another 2 playoff wins and another AFCCG appearance

Time for them, Tomlin, n Art to wake up to reality

23. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012

Actually, it's a stupid fashion statement. Maybe he and Cam Newton can start their own NFL runway fashion show together.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  24. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    “It’s a satchel” is a movie reference.

Regardless, you are entitled to your opinion and he’s entitled to not give a **** about your opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  25. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012

My opinion is it's a gay fashion statement and I couldn't care less what his opinion is either. Maybe he's going for one of the 47 genders that this generation is introducing to us all.

• Agree Agree x 2