1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Heads need to roll...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel_ben7, Jan 10, 2021.

1. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

I never said Tomlin wasn’t involved. However, it is Colbert’s job. Coach and gm have to work together, but the final decision is Colbert’s. Obviously Rooney could override him a deck on the gm has made, but let’s hope that isn’t happening.

2. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    It’s $19 million. $22 million of the $41 million has already been paid, and is on our 2021 cap no matter what.

3. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Who ever decided to start Feiler and sit Dotson should be gone. Feiler had two holding calls in the first 15 snaps. Dotson gave up one QB pressure in 350 snaps and zero sacks. If they thought so highly of Feiler they should of moved him to RT. Okorafor has been impersonating a human pylon the last few weeks.
    Pouncey needs to go he was stood up and put on his heels a few times last night, he use to anchor this line now he is an anchor.
    Coaching was what I expected offensive vanilla that hasn't fooled anyone in 6 or 7 weeks. Defense was really hurt when Highsmith went out but the Steelers have not been able to cover the center of the field or especially TE's for the last 4 or 5 years.

4. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    That not entirely true. They lost that middle of the field coverage when Shazier went down. They got it back with Bush but then lost Bush. They’ll get Bush back next year but they need more depth. Obviously the backups can’t be expected to be as good as the starters but lack of depth killed this team. Of course as I write this I realize they were 3 or 4 guys down at certain positions.

Highsmith made me feel better about losing Dupree, Spillane made some nice plays but his ability to cover leaves a lot to be desired.

5. SWSteel

SWSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2020

Agree completely on Dotson n throw in Spillane or not taking him out after Browns first off TD where he was dragged into ez for 8 yards

But that's the Steelers way/the way they're always done it. The Earth was known to be flat up until 1491 too LMAO

Art is a complete empty suit, unfortunately