1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you crying or laughing right now?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by niterider, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Crying

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. Laughing

17 vote(s)
    77.3%
  1. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015
    I feel like we could still win a SB with Ben if he took a different role then what is being demanded of him by our offense now.

We have no chance of winning a SB with MT running the team. Its time for an overhaul. A new HC and offensive overhaul is in order. The defense can still ball when healthy. Imagine how good that defense would have been if we could run the ball and didn’t lose Bush.

Unfortunately I dont think there’s any chance the owners blow this up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. chris2fer

chris2fer Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2016
    Too busy wondering what they do in the off-season.

3. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    Im more pissed at myself for believing we could beat a covid riddled team missing 4 coaches , and 5 starters then anything else ...:facepalm:

4. OX1947

OX1947 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017
    The earmarks have been there since the Tebow playoff loss. That was 9 seasons ago. Steelers have lost to Tebow, Bortles and a Cleveland team that the practice squad last week almost beat.

Until Mike Tomlin is gone, doesnt matter who or what the Steelers do talent or draft wise, they will never win another Super Bowl with him.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    I was crying then they let the Browns march down the field before the half at that point it became a laugher.

Didn't watch the second half yet I knew Ben would put up some stats but I don't care if he passed for 600 yds he gave the game away in the first quarter.

Too bad he was still after the big bucks at this stage in his career he has handcuffed the team, its not like he didn t already have more money then he can spend.

6. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Generally I don't complain about the Steelers or Penguins since they at least bring hope to Pittsburgh sports unlike that double A baseball team they have. And I won't complain now but I think the worm has turned in the AFC North and we about to be the doormat.

7. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
  8. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Very disappointed, but ready to move on to next year. Hoping the offseason brings something positive.

9. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Ben is done. And paying him 41 mill next season is insane. Extension? :lolol: I appreciate him being the field general for 2 more Lombardi's and he is a solid first ballot HOFer. But they need to look to the future and he is only preventing this at this point.

Rooney needs to have a sit down and explain that retirement is a good thing, if not, release.