1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JuJu Clowns the Browns

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Jujubean, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Jujubean

Jujubean Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2019
    JuJu was asked if this Browns team was different from years past.

"I think they’re still the same Browns teams I play every year. “I think they’re nameless gray faces. They have a couple good players on their team, but at the end of the day, I don’t know. The Browns is the Browns."

"I'm just happy we're playing them again Sunday," he said.

Why can’t TOMLIN tell these guys to shut the F up??

You think Bill would let his players disrespect an opponent this way??

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. TRUCK

TRUCK Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2016
    I’m getting sick of his crap. He’s turning into AB. He learned from the best in terms of diva receivers. They should let him walk after the season. He’s accomplished nothing since he’s been here. His team has exactly 0 playoff wins in his career. He is in no position to punk other teams.

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I try to remember that a lot of these guys are young and dumb and carry big egos. (not to be confused with eggos) The thing is someone is paying them a ton of money and the people paying them have the right to tell them to knock certain BS off.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Jujubean

Aug 12, 2019
    He will definitely be gone after this season.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  5. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    A complete description of his career is found in the 1st half of this threads title: Juju Clowns

6. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    Tomlin creates the culture that leads to this. When they almost lost to Baltimore's B-team a few weeks ago, Tuitt was talking about padding stats, JuJu was talking about playing a JV team.

This will be a similar game except Cleveland is much more dangerous offensively. The Browns are a cornered animal, the Steelers are an overconfident bunch.

I fully expect we'll be down two scores before waking up, whether we win or not depends on if Ben can save this team from Tomlin.

Again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Good God JUJU GROW UP!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    You mean the same Cowher who suggested that players make SB arrangements before playing the Chargers in the AFCCG? THAT Bill?
    Who, exactly, asked JuJu that question?
    Why does it bother so many that he gave the same answer that a majority of Steelers fans would have?

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Maddog78

Oct 12, 2020
    All teams in championship games have to make those plans ahead of time, but I think he was talking about Belichick.

10. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Not in the media

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I don't care if they run their mouth but you better go back it up.

Remember when Joey Porter called the Colts soft, and they didn't want to play hard nosed football, prior to the AFC Divisional round in 2005.

He went out and backed it up.

Prior to the Bettis heart attack fumble, he sacked Peyton Manning on back to back plays.

But, he was really ticked because he felt the Refs were trying to screw the Steelers because of the overturn of Troy's INT of Manning.

But, I will never forget Joey Porter's eyes with his hand on his hips, ready to get after Manning, nothing was gonna stop him, it was pretty impressive.

So to get back my original point, if you gonna talk back it up, if you don't have it up you just create material for the other guys and it becomes that way if you lose.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SWSteel

SWSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2020
    What a douche..... AB (Obi Wan) taught him well.... at least off the field

Good riddance, just stupid. Glad he learned from the Cincy disaster

Browns DogPound Twitter hit him back, calling him tik tok star n part time NFL rec lmao

13. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    He probably was. I didn't think of that. To me, the only coaches named Bill are Cowher and Walsh!

14. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I saw a report somewhere that “nameless grey faces” is a Tomlinism. Which if that be the case, he was merely repeating what his coach said. So, why would Tomlin have to tell him to shut up then?

15. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    I'm honestly just sick of this team all around..juju, tomlin, Ben all of them.. they'll all be gone soon enough

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Jball

Jball Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    [​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    As long as he produces on the field this Sunday. Your not going to change him being immature at this point. He will be gone after this season.

18. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Juju seems to think he has an audience to entertain at all times. His immaturity is starting to hurt the team and that cannot be tolerated.

Maybe Tomlin should sit him for this game as punishment so he feels the pain of watching the team play and he cannot help us win. Easy to do it now when he has a knee issue.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Jujubean

Aug 12, 2019
    The real Bill. Bill B

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  20. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Who?

21. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I suggested this earlier. If Tomlin wants to make a statement that these sorts of things are not tolerated, he would sit JuJu for a game. Had he done this earlier in the year, he likely would not be running his mouth before a playoff game.

22. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    This settles it for me. JuJu needs to be playing on another team next season. His antics are hurting the team. The path that he is on likely will not end until he hits rock bottom. Let him be on the Jets when that happens.

• Like Like x 1
  23. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    Tomlin realizes he is not an X's and O's guy, so he has to have as much talent as possible. This why he lets players run their mouths, because if it comes down to play calling and schemes, he knows his team will generally lose. This is also why he speaks all his Tomlinisms, to deflect from talking the X's and O's.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. UKSheffieldSteeler

UKSheffieldSteeler Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2020
    Screw it. Lets trash the Browns and look back and laugh at this afterwards. :cool:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  25. Maddog78

Oct 12, 2020
    Social media generation. If you haven't seen the Netflix doc The Social Dilemma, check it out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1