1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I AM TEAM JUJU

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by burghfan58, Dec 29, 2020.

1. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
  2. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Bills been cryin since S. Norwood, T. Thomas & T. Marchibroda.

3. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    tenor-5.gif

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Their whole whiny thing with JuJu. Then mocking him before the Pats game.

Call me old fashion, I defend my team, not the ones that mock us.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    JUJU had it coming. I would have done the same thing if I were the Jills.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

Just what we need another WR worried about his brand :facepalm:.

7. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012
    Get used to it. These kids come out of college and know that it is their meal ticket. BTW- I don't fault them for thinking that way. Only a few of them are getting degrees in college worth a flip anyways. Colleges couldn't care less if they are successful or not in the future. They just are after every bit of revenue they can receive.

8. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    Well they need to build their brand on their own damn time then.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012

I agree with you to a certain extent. The place they get the most exposure though is around the field of play.

10. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    JuJu had Claypool filming him during his logo dances :facepalm:

11. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    And I apologized for it on several occasions.

in regard to Juju, he will be a Steeler they’re gonna sign him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. TimesUp

TimesUp Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2020
    Maybe Juju should join the Rockettes.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  13. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012
    Believe me I agree with the :facepalm: 100% mind cluster but the kids these days are all about the easiest way to make money. Not just in football but everywhere. It's really concerning for the future, at least to me, but what do I know I'm just a boomer to them.

14. Marvology

Marvology Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2019
    '

Yep, most of us never even knew about the tik tok dancing until the losing streak started, then it became a great storyline "wait for him to make a mistake and attribute the loss to his pregame ritual!" Said it before, teh dancing was lame to me but it was PRE GAME so not an issue to me in terms of sportsman ship.

15. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    Wait you threw trash in Tommy Maddox yard?

16. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    Hopefully he hasn't corrupted him completely yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  17. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    Yeah I never heard of the TikTok dancing until they started losing but that's irrelevant. Had I known of it during the winning streak I would have felt the same way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Are you saying that they aren't building on their own time or that they are working on it while playing football? They aren't mutually exclusive.

19. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I know we(the board not you and I) have talked about some of the behind the scenes stuff that ESPN had on one of the 30 for 30 documentaries but watching those really made me appreciate how stupid professional athletes can be and this was before social media and branding. Two biggest ways to lose all your money were trusting Parents or friends with it or opening a restaurant when you know nothing about the business or the market you are opening it in.

20. OX1947

OX1947 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017
    People dogging JuJu are asshats. Sending threats to his family and destroying him like he is Dwayne Haskins for a simple mistake. And you wonder why famous people get sick of the public and their bull****. Steelers fans have a habit of doing stupid **** because of a game. People trashing Tommy Maddox lawn because he blew the Jaguars game back in the day. The hell kind of worthless life do you live to do **** like this? Assholes.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  21. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey Blast.

Like you, I got JuJu's back on this one. Again, JuJu could have made some better decisions regarding some of his "antics". However, and again, he did nothing so over the top that warrants the bashing of him from some and especially to the extreme of wanting him out of town on the next train.

I wonder how these bashers felt when he made the game winning touchdown for us this past game.

He is not a team distraction. In fact, just the opposite as it seems that he is embraced by his teammates. Because he does not conform to some folks' standards of "behavior" then he is a problem? He has to go? Just "Wow", as I say around here from time to time.

We seem to have a terrific group of young men on Offense that do have each others' backs. They play for one another which is refreshing (clear my throat, AB). Ben seems to enjoy this crew very much and if I remember correctly has said something along those lines. They are a selfless bunch of seemingly "good" guys just enjoying their "jobs".

Good for them!

For those complaining, let me know when you find the "perfect" player so we can sign him right away.

STEELWINDS
    The East Side Kid

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Well said. And “he did nothing so over the top” is the key there. He danced, whoope-de-doo.

Take a lot more than that for me to side with the enemy.

Screw the Bills.

23. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    I have no problem with juju. I think he is merely a bit immature still and doesn't realize some of ramifications of his actions. I don't think he was intentionally wanting to come across as an azz while dancing on the logo.

As for death threats, that's both pathetic and sad people resort to that but that's the world we live in.

I don't think juju will be here for a new deal because of the cap and being deep at the position not because he's not a good player. I don't know if he is a true #1 wr though but a good one

24. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Haven't seen a post from him since that game. I think he's huddled, in bed, under his Mahomes and Brown posters in a fetal postion......

25. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012

I was young and wild.