1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Juju might have cost us a draft pick

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by CK 13, Dec 28, 2020.

1. TimesUp

TimesUp Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2020
    Juju, a spoiled brat only worried about himself. His legacy here will be all his costly fumbles, this team has no leaders. AV is the only possible person I'd consider too be a leader.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Tom-Tom? Dance??? Hahahahaha

3. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Yes, his TD did help and he gets paid a lot of money to do that. It's called his job. Everyone appreciates players when they do their job well. But when their actions off the field hurt the team, then I have a problem with that.

And I don't care about Tom Brady. He's not a part of this story.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Fines don't always get the point across.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    When I used to work for corporations I thought a lot of rules were stupid but too bad, they’re the boss, they make the rules.

Now Juju’s and the other players foolish and selfish actions will likely cost them a draft pick.

You want to make the rules, get higher on the food chain.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    Bad rules do need to be changed and I'm all for ignoring it as part of your decision to fight it, provided the repercussions will be faced by you only. If by ignoring a law/rule, you harm others, then that's not ok.

There are a couple COVID rules I have blatantly ignored because I felt they were unjust and I was prepared to fight them in court. If I lost, then so be it. I would have been the only one to suffer any repercussions. If violating a law would hurt my wife, kid, neighbour, employer, etc. than I wouldn't do it. That's just selfish.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    They should be wearing their masks in the locker room though during the celebration.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Hold my beer... Hahahahaha

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Doesn't matter what you think either. People are going to do whatever they want sometimes regardless of the rules or what anyone thinks.

For example, the NFL played games. They shouldn't be playing football based on the pandemic "rules". Why do you continue to support the NFL when they are breaking the rules? Where is your outrage?

People like me are what problem? You don't know me. The NFL is a bigger problem than me. Think about that for a minute.

My opinion is that people are overreacting to this. I gave logical opinions why. You don't need to agree with my opinions and you don't need to attack me.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    Obviously the NFL is not breaking any laws or they would have been shut down a long time ago. Clearly they have discussed their operations with law and health officials and have been given the green light to continue operating, along with the other pro sports leagues.

I don't know how you see this as an overreaction. It's not about Juju's dancing or his stupid tik tok videos. It's about his actions hurting the team. Are the rules stupid? Yes. Are the rules new and unknown? Absolutely not. Numerous players and teams have been fined already regarding COVID rules. Everyone knows the rules. Juju chose to ignore them, which has now harmed the team because there will be repercussions for the team.

I don't know how you don't understand that.

• Like Like x 2
  11. BURGH43STEL

BURGH43STEL Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Most health officials wouldn't want team sports played for obvious reasons.

What's funny is every time an NFL team steps onto the field they break their own rules.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  12. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    If he is fined, then so be it. Go for it. He can spend every penny he has on fines if he wants. Where I draw the line is if something hurts the team. It's very, very likely the Steelers will have to forfeit a draft pick because that's what happened to the Saints when they did the exact same thing.

Clearly you don't understand NFL rules if you think they are breaking them every time they play a game. Either way, you're clearly just being difficult. Juju knew the rules and chose to ignore them. As a result, the Steelers are likely to lose a draft pick. Everyone should have a problem with that

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. blake duerden

blake duerden Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2017
    mindless for sure. wasnt impressed with the maskless dance. cmon maan

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. OX1947

OX1947 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017
    Regardless, whomever sent death threats to his mother should be skinned and thrown into tub of acid. ****ing pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    You'd think someone would have enough sense to say, "Uh, maybe we should be wearing masks, man." Until the rule is changed, just do what the hell the league tells you to do. I can't understand why that is so hard for people to digest. Any argument to the contrary is frivolous.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    No doubt. Fans don't do that, sociopaths do. Like the a-holes that threatened the lady that Ben hit with his scooter.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Where are the team Captains and Coaches when this stuff is going on?
    All it takes is one of these guys to test positive for Covid for the others to all have to sit out.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    Is there an article about this?

19. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    This is also a coaching @@@@up as well. Isn't the first time something in the locker room hit the fan. Where the hell was the head coach or any coach? HE should be aware of what happened to the Saints doing this? This is the type of crap that shows a lack of behavioral control and there is a long history of just that with this coaching staff.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    There both stupid.

21. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Young people do stupid things. I'm glad my generation never did anything stupid.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. Steel Hog

Dec 6, 2017
    Apparently, since this is the second infraction we're facing a penalty for if they do so. Can't fix stupid.

23. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

At least the Steelers coaches weren't dancing :shrug:, it doesn't look like all the players are wearing masks.

24. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    This is ridiculous. There are no rules saying that sports shouldn’t be played, there was no mandate that forbid sporting events.

The NFL has done a remarkable job at playing a season with minimal outbreaks, do you know why most of those outbreaks occurred? Because people think they are above following rules! This is not complicated.

You have not given one logical opinion as to why people shouldn’t be following the rules, just that you think those rules are silly. You’re entitled to you opinion, I’ve never even said I agree with all the procedures the NFL has put in place but none of that changes the fact that JuJu and everyone in the video screwed up. It’s not debatable.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Writing a $100,000 fine check to the NFL for HIS mask violation.

Again, rules are rules like it or not. Only the selfish, self absorbed individuals don't follow them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1