1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Ju Ju a free agent next year?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Rollers, Dec 22, 2020.

1. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Juju is a good player and will get a nice contract somewhere, Giants, Raiders, Colts could all be fits, maybe New England. He will probably favour a big market team.

I don’t think the Steelers should or will re-sign him. I wish they could but there are too many other areas of need. The social media stuff doesn’t bother me, I follow him and saw how hard he worked in the off season to get his body right. People saying he doesn’t care about football are wrong imo. I do think he needs to quit dancing on opponents logos, it’s pretty harmless but other teams are clearly using it as bulletin board material and on top of that it’s completely stupid and pointless.

I actually thought he was having a good season, he has slumped now along with the entire team but he has been a reliable target for Ben and very good on third down all year. He is not a top WR but he is very good. I don’t think he has the elite speed or ability to separate needed to ever be in that category. You need one or the other, preferably both.

2. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Top 50 player? So the top 50 must be all wide receivers if hes going to be ranked that high.

4. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    JuJu is having a good season by what this O has been able to offer. Honestly he has sacrificed his body on those short throws, fought for every yard and blocked. I will not ever criticize that effort even when the stat line on ypc is so lousy, the antics are frustrating..especially when the O (and team) as a whole are playing so badly.

• Like Like x 2
  5. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Absolutely agree. Yes the social media stuff is a bit silly but his effort on the field is excellent in what is becoming a very one dimensional and frankly limited offence.

6. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    If JuJu doesn’t get signed then we need to keep Washington somehow. Can’t afford to have Deon Cain as the 3rd WR or swing and miss on a Donte Moncrief type of FA

7. Jimboinaz

Jimboinaz Active Member

Dec 24, 2020
    JuJu isn't a #1 receiver but will be looking for #1 money. The Steelers need to use whatever cap space they have on OL and a
    RB that can make someone miss once in a while.