1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Philly Radio

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelermama, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Steelermama

Steelermama Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Hi guys, I don't post very often (I do read every day). I just couldn't resist posting this...I live about an hour from Philly and have too many Eagles fans friends. This morning I was listening to Philly radio and the fans are whining and complaining about the game. They are so pissed off at Vick. Also, at Andy Reid for his attitude towards losing this game. I have to say it was SWEET! Totally and completely made my day! Luv ya black and gold!

2. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I thought you were going to say they thought they got hosed by the refs lol....Glad they realize that they lost the game despite all they help they got from the guys in stripes :)

3. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Yeah same here...i live just about in the center of PA so there are some Philly fans sprinkled in with the majority being Steelers fans..a few i'm buddies with and they definitely acknowledge the fact they lost and vick is terrible :lolol:

4. rukus4ever

rukus4ever Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Yeah, I heard Eagles fans, at the bar, basically saying they hate Vick.

5. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I totally enjoy WIP after an Eagles loss.

6. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
  7. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    Vick is overrated always has been overrated and always will be overrated. It's because of the media they build him up, just like they build up Tebo

8. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I live close to Philly as well and while I'm usually tired of hearing about the overrated Beagles, I really enjoyed the media comments today.

9. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Welcome to the board you should post more often steelermama and yeah the eagles stink!

10. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    If the refs call half the PI philly committed against us, the game would have been over mid 3rd

11. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Much the same way as I enjoy listening to 92.3 The Fan in Cleveland after a Clowns loss. Of course, I get to be entertained much more than you do in Philly. During football season - and even the offseason - it's pretty much all Clowns all the time. So, I get to listen to all of the b*tchin' and moanin' for 11 straight losses now. They're calling for Shurmur, Heckert, AND Holmgren to GO as soon as Haslan takes over.

12. Steelermama

Steelermama Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Thank you. I don't feel comfortable posting more, since I'm a woman. (not that this is an unfriendly board, because it is very friendly) I don't know as much as the guys on here about football. However, I love reading this board. I love watching my Steelers. I follow everything I can about them. In fact, I'm the one in the family that tells my husband and boys which Steeler is on the injured list, etc. I always say "according to the guys on the board... " I just love following all that stuff. And....at games I'm cheering the loudest...

13. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    If you read this board a lot, then you know you don't really have to know much to opine. ;)

14. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Some of us guys don't know all that much either. Ok, I was saying guys just to make myself not feel so lonely! Anyhow, my lack of knowledge doesn't stop me from posting.

15. VA_Black&Gold

VA_Black&Gold Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Steeler fans are well known for having one of, if not the largest contingent of female fans (and we are as rabid about our boys as any of the men I watch football with for any team). Don't be afraid to post. The guys here are pretty nice, in my opinion. :)

16. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    It's nice to have you gals on board, mama and VA.............. :clapping: