1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Dalton has covid

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Boot55, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Boot55

Boot55 Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2012
    Just saw on espn that Dalton has tested positive for covid.

2. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Wow. If you saw Dinucci play against Eagles this should eliminate even the biggest cynics (I'm looking at you Heinz :crybye:) from thinking Cowboys have any shot.

• Hilarious x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Very Optimistic x 1
  3. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2015
    Without the Red Rifle, their is no way a kid from Pine-Richland is beating the Steelers just not happening. If anyone watched the game against the Eagles, Ben should not play past the 2nd quarter. Rudolph better take a lot of snaps this week and Snell needs a lot of carries. I would try and sit as many guys as possible once we have a lead (I know that’s the key) but no excuse for either of our first teams to play the whole game. This is a notch above the Jets. This will be a true indicator of how good we really are.

4. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    The Cowboys will be trying a bunch of trick plays, like they did against the Eagles, they know DiNucci can't win the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. francobettis

francobettis Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I hope we don't have a let down this weekend against a rookie QB. On paper, we should run them over in the first half, but I'm a little worried after 2 big games and wins. Yes, I hope we can rest our starters this weekend but that old bugaboo might hit us - playing only up to our competition. Let's hope we stay focused.

go steelers

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I hope you are right but I have witnessed Steelers teams lose to:

Bruce Gradkowski-Raiders
    Mike Glennon-Just so you know Mike Glennon won like 7 games in his whole career, (two of them were against the Steelers)-Tampa Bay, and Bears
    Terrell Pryor-Raiders (yep that kid from Jeanette, who had to convert to WR, yep that guy)

I would like to think this team is more grounded with what is at stake here. But, I've seen the Steelers play stupid in games such as these.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    They have nothing to lose. Beating a undefeated team will be great for them but if they lose trying stupid crap then so be it. That stupid crap can catch us off guard

8. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Tim Tebow

9. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
  10. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Yeah but Tim Tebow beat a few other teams to get to the playoffs at least. Plus he had a little bit of a team around him.

Bruce Gradkowski, Glennon, and Pryor had no such hopes to ever get a team to the playoffs.

11. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey francobettis.

Yes, we have been down this road before. Yes, on paper we should win. Now, time to make it happen on the field. If we could get a big lead and rest some folks that would be great. However, first and foremost, is to win.

STEELWINDS
    The East Side Kid

12. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    In many games among every NFL team it is not unusual for a back up QB to come in, get a hot streak and play well and even beat the team. But that list, and Mike Glennon 2x...I got to go puke, lol.

13. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    i'm fully expecting mason Rudolph to play the 4th quarter and macfarland to receive the majority of the carries to end this thing

• Like Like x 2
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 2
  14. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Almost added Jeff freakin driskel to that list too

15. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011

Hopefully, since the games you listed were all Lebeau specials, they won't be repeated.

16. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Dinucci.... the new Devlin Hodges

17. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Didn't you compare Hodges to Drew Bree's early on?

18. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Steelers will win IMO. But the Steelers usually find ways to keep opposing teams in games. I will settle for a win no matter what the score. It still counts as 1 win whether we beat them by 10 or 50.

• Like Like x 1
  19. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Drew Brees.... the new Baker Mayfield

20. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Seems the Girls are on 90% of the country on just about every week and also game of the week. Game should be at 1pm. Also, every single Thanksgiving Day these bozo's are polluting the airwaves after Detroit started this tradition years ago. Both of them are horrible. At least we're on against the Rats for a change and gives me something to watch. No matter how bad the Girls are or will be, they will be on most of the country. Why is that?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  21. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    fixed it for ya

22. IZONUFOTO

IZONUFOTO Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Denucci benched...Cowgirls going with either Giibert or Rush....Steelers sit at 30 sacks... can they get 10 on Sunday..

• Like Like x 1
  23. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011

Yep. Remember the Colts Curtis Painter fiasco that Debo and Troy bailed us out of?

24. THREE RIVER SHIVER

THREE RIVER SHIVER Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2017
    I dont believe this game is a sure win. This will our 3rd game on the road ,after two phyiscal battles. The other guys get paid too,even if they are not as good! jmo

25. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    This has the danger of being an unintentional trap game. The game Sunday was brutal, a lot of injuries and emotions spent. I do not care how much of a professional you are, its along season ans some weeks the focus gets misplaced.I think they will win, and con do so convincingly, but also could see some costly mistakes by some young guys. Up to the vets to keep focused on the goal.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1