1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Good the Bad and the Ugly

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Blast Furnace, Nov 1, 2020.

1. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    The good:
    1. We won
    2. Spillane was a beast
    3. Tuitt was a monster

The bad:
    1. Undisciplined defense on lamar and the baltimore running game
    2. Disappearance of the safeties in the middle
    3. Jordan berry's inconsistency

The ugly:
    1. Injuries

• Like Like x 1
  2. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    The Good: We won and remain undefeated after a 1st half we looked doomed. Second half offensive game plan.

The Bad: Run defense, but the overall defense made up for their mistakes with big turnovers and a key 4th down stop near goal line. First half offensive game plan.

The Ugly: Injuries, some refs calls.

Fans should not complain too much now that we made our lofty goal of still being undefeated after the Ratbird game. It is time to smell the roses for a little while as they say and enjoy. We are getting a realistic chance to win it all this year.

3. M. Connors

M. Connors Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Good: we beat the f’ing Ravens in their stadium with them coming off of a bye.
    This is amazing. Also: Watt, Spillane, Highsmith, Bos, countless others

Bad: I want to say run defense here, but I just don’t care. Titans and Ravens can run all day for 1 million yards, and score under 25 pts. Who cares? Not me, not yet.

Ugly: I hate that the Cowboys lost again tonight and the Steelers have to play yet another game of the week against a media hyped team on the road. Coaching is key this week. And no, style points don’t matter, I’ll take 14-13 and a W.

Enjoying this win this week in enemy territory!

4. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    The bad and the ugly: the defense. Serious.

Baltimore looked like they were a playing a NCAA PlayStation game on Freshman difficulty. If they didn’t turn it over 4 times, I shudder to think.

the good and the great: 7-0

5. Jujubean

Jujubean Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2019
    Good: we found a way to win on the road as clear underdogs. Team has some moxie. Great second half adjustments by the coaching staff on offense.

Bad: injuries to Alulu and Hayward. With Bush done we really can’t afford any more or this defense will be a shell of itself.

Ugly: Run D. That was simply a pathetic effort however I’d like to think losing Alulu caused a lot of it.

6. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    The bad: we are in the headlights now. Watching NFL Network the talking heads have discovered us. Saying we should be 10-0 next time we play the Ravens.

Love being on top but get edgy when they start talking too much about us.