1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

What other teams do you watch?

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by shaner82, Oct 25, 2020.

1. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    As the title says, what other teams do you like to watch and why? For me it's...

Atlanta - Julio is my favourite non-steeler in the league, so I enjoy watching him, always have.
    New England & Tampa - Wanted to see how the Bill/Tom divorce would pan out

That's pretty much it for me. I still watch lots of other games, but I just watch whatever is a good matchup. I also watch all of the late games, although when it's a terrible game, I often don't last past half time.

2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I barely watch the Steelers haha

3. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    It is and always has been the Steelers. Other then them I follow whatever story line I find interesting. Different every year. This season sad to say but the Tampa Bay Bucs have caught my interest.

4. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I watch the Steelers, and then the prime time games. I might watch Cleveland, Baltimore or Cincinnati, only in the hopes of seeing their opponents beat them.

5. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I will watch any NFL game

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    I watch the other teams I hate. The Eagles and the Ravens. I need a rooting interest to really stay interested.

7. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I have the ticket so I watch most - but my son in law is a Bucs fan (not bandwagon has been for years) so we watch them a lot.

8. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
  9. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    I have always been one (after the Steelers) to watch teams with a particular player I liked, especially the big power backs. As a kid I loved watching Riggins, Matt Snell, Cszonka, Marv Hubbard. Seeing those fat butts power through defenders me hope. Though my love for Franco has never wavered, I always loved to see Earl Campbell run, except against the Steelers.

10. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    I always liked Csonka, big, menacing, mean and ran at and through people. On purpose, lol.

I'll watch any old game. My favorite divisional games aside from the AFC East is the AFC West. No matter who it is, their games always seem to be compelling, no matter the record. I think it goes back to the old Steelers/Raiders rivalries of the 70's. Made me pay attention to that division.

11. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I chose Tampa as my NFC team years ago. Figured someone had to cheer for them in those godawful tangerine uniforms. They were so bad back then they were rarely on tv so it didn’t last long. I’ll watch the falcons occasionally, but can’t say I’m a fan. They’re just the local team.

12. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I followed Indy when I lived there, liked Dungy so rooted for them. Follow the Lions, my favorite NFC team.

Bucs, where I live now, I don't really follow but liked to see them win. Flip-flopped on that one. Will be following them hoping to see a few players crash n burn.

I'm a team guy not a player guy usually.
    It's Steelers related for me. Can't stand the Cowboys, Packers, Ravens, Bengals, Browns, Jags, Titans. Raiders fell off the list. NE doesn't really matter to me just disgust me with the cheating. Yeah I have unhealthy contempt against those teams.

For some reason I feel bad for Dalton. Ex Bengal playing for a GB coach in Dallas all alone, nobody stepping up for him.

13. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Vikings, Packers, Chiefs, and Buffalo for the most part but don't mind Denver and Houston every so often.

14. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Everyone except the bottom of the barrel games like the jets and bengals.