1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Browns!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 86WardsWay, Oct 18, 2020.

1. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    You Still SUCK.
    Sincerely,
    Black N Gold!
    :brownssuck::clowns::zwin::zombat:

• Like Like x 4
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    It's a shame that they still need to be reminded of this instead of just knowing who u are

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    And the rivalry just has to keep waiting.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. WinTheNorth

WinTheNorth Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    How many years before someone supplants Ben as the winningest quarterback in FirstEnergy stadium? :)

5. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Happened last week actually.

6. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Pretty sure last week Baker tied Ben. But will pass him this season.

HACK

• Like Like x 1
  7. Steelersfan43

Steelersfan43 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2016
  8. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Off topic: I see Baker in commercials and was wondering if Ben does any local commercials seen only in the Pittsburgh viewing area???????

9. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    The only actual rival we have in the division are the original browns.... Not the bastard child

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    upload_2020-10-19_8-54-24.png

Attached Files:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I think Joe Biden out scored the Browns yesterday it was like 10 commercials to 7 points.

12. WinTheNorth

WinTheNorth Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Right you are... that's what I get for being a smartass :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Don't be so hard on yourself, Ben will be back on top by the end of the season:drinks:

Unless we have the #1 seed locked up:cool:

14. troybellringer55

Nov 17, 2011
    It was more of a joke than politics. You will never see me talk about that on a Steelers message board.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    That fits well with Mayfields baker Mayfields face on not baker Mayfields body commercial

16. troybellringer55

Nov 17, 2011
    If the Browns want to save their season at 4-2 they would bench Mayfield and start Keenum. But, they won't.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Disagree.... I bet Browns will start Keenum. It's inevitable.

18. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    At least for the Home games, so their real daddy can take the lead back at the end of the season. That would be a very Cleveland thing to do.

19. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    the Browns = Charlie Brown

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Poor Baker can't see over the line to read the D. Think about that, he can't see over the line when they are in their stance:drinks:

• Like Like x 1
  21. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    I read the game day thread on DawgTalkers. I actually was mildly surprised at how many Browns fans were predicting the Browns would lose, but they would be happy if the game was competitive. When they fell behind 17-0, most of them tapped out on the game, but stayed to b!tch and moan. "Rich owners like the Rooneys pay off the officials." "Why can't Baker go through his progressions like Ben and find the open receiver?" "I hate Ben." "I hate Pittsburgh." And so on and so forth. Not a lot of love for Mayfield. Many felt he shouldn't have played. By half time, most were resigned to the inevitable.

The best exchange was, and I'm paraphrasing; One guy said he was turning the game off because, "Maybe Antique Road Show is on." To which someone replied; "Good, well maybe you'll see something on there that was new the last time we beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh." Gave me a chuckle.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  22. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    He has to outscore someone!:cool:

Best part is he doesn't know who Joe Biden is, let alone the Browns.:cool:

23. SGSteeler

SGSteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Nah, they will roll with Baker until he starts to hurt the team's playoff chances. He's certainly teetering on the edge. I think Baker's done in Cleveland after the season, but there is no real reason to bench him mid season just yet. However, a couple more games like Sunday and a 4-4 record going into the bye and we could be looking at the Case Keenum led Browns... See what you can get out of Baker this year, and if you feel like he's not the guy that will push that team to a deep playoff run (he's not) then you can him and spend the money on the defense. Or just draft another one lol I think Baker's done in Cleveland after the season, but there is no real reason to bench him mid season just yet.

Baker Cycle: Talk a bunch of $h1t about how good you are. Play like $h1t, get called out by media. Beat up on a couple cupcakes, talk a bunch of $h1t about how good you are. Rinse, repeat.

Baker has some talent, but its his head and mentality that will ultimately be his demise as a starting QB in the NFL. He has fake swag (or little man's swag). He walks around puffing his chest like he's confident and tough... only to mentally wither and fall apart when he encounters the slightest bit of adversity. Its a HORRIBLE characteristic for your starting QB to have (and in a lot of ways he is very similar mentally to OBJ and they feed off each other). The Browns actually have a nice bit of talent on their team. They have a great RB in Chubb, a very good RB in Hunt, a very good WR in Landry, a very good TE in Hooper, and a decent offensive line. A case could be made for a good WR in OBJ but I think he is horribly overrated. They could really use a very confident, dependable, "leader" type at QB who is more of a game manager (like Joe Flacco) and they would be EXTREMELY dangerous. That could get the team to truly believe in themselves, and bring some stability to the ever smoldering dumpster fire that is Cleveland Browns football. Unfortunately for them, and fortunately for us, Baker is the antithesis of that. He's the kindling, not the extinguisher. Until they find that person to lead them they will be wildly inconsistent, and will continue to get destroyed by actual good football teams.

• Informative Informative x 1