1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The Steelers are 3-0

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    They could be 5-0 right now if Tomlin wasn't such a wienie!

In all seriousness, do you deny that Tomlin deserves the rep of having undisciplined teams? Particularly the defense?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    He's taken a really long time to rebuild his defense. Some his fault, some things he could not control.
    You say undisciplined, I say he leads by following. I don't expect him to change his philosophy, you criticize it.
    Tomlin lets the players decide on the journey. Ben has the offense he wants to run & Butler runs his Lebeau soft zone. Tomlin takes the heat. :shrug:

3. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    And you don't see that as a weakness in the guy who is the ultimate leader?

And you don't see how that leads to losing winnable games?

And you don't see that making the same mistakes over and over is a problem?

If that's your criteria, then you are correct, he is a good coach, but who wouldn't be?

4. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    You forgot to highlight the "some his fault" part Stone. Maybe it's time for you to review your discipline & mistakes. :drinks:

5. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Who has done any better with your criteria that doesn't resort to cheating?

6. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I would not criticize a person for shared blame. Now when someone is 100% responsible and keeps messing it up......yeah, they get the blame.

But I understand, it's better for you if nobody is ever wrong ...............Kumbaya.............

But wait a minute....................if your world is in a tizzy when someone is rightfully blamed, if it makes your little heart hurt when someone has to face reality, how is it that you think I am wrong? Don't try to answer that buddy, I don't want to ruin your day......:drinks: Just click on the link below and forget that I asked you such a hurtful question:drinks:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Talk about butthurt, looks like a nerve was struck. :lolol:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    See.....this is where you diverge from logic. It's not about who has done better than Tomlin (cheating aside), it's what has Tomlin done with what he has been given.

If someone gives me one million dollars cash today, and I blow half of it in Vegas tonight, your logic would say I am pretty wise financially because most people don't have $500,000 cash on hand; I would say I am a dumb ass. Now if I repeat that stupidity dozens of times, I am really a dumb ass! And I don't deserve another penny......ever!

9. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Are there nerves in a person butt? Never mind, don't answer that either.:huh:

10. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Last I checked Tomlin was given a SB caliber defense & won a SB with it. All your other logic is just noise. :shrug:

Edit: he even took that defense to another SB. Damn his disciplinary issues!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Funny thing about logic, you have to be willing and able to accept it for it to be logical to you.

What has he done since his philosophy has been the guiding light? More ****shows than playoff wins in the last 10 years.

If you put basic math students in a trigonometry class, it will seem like noise to them too;)

12. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Logic isn't your forte Stone, stick with criticism. :thumbs_up:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    They are one and the same to you so I guess you are right:drinks:

• Like Like x 1