1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Will Corona virus deter you from going to Heinz Field this season?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Da Stellars, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bacarty2

Bacarty2 Active Member

Oct 29, 2018
    The President runs on the Economy.
    The opposing "team" has failed on impeach, Russia, impeach again, Russia, Epstien links, Russia, impeach, racial injustice, Russia, and now they have an opportunity to hit him with throwing the economy down the pooper.

Like mentioned before...
    According to the media, Fauci, and the blue government, there should be tens of thousands of deaths *JUST* from Florida and the Ozarks. (little to no spike, let alone deaths)
    And now that you have millions rioting.. I mean looting... I mean protesting... You should hundreds of thousands of deaths by the end of this month.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bacarty2

Bacarty2 Active Member

Oct 29, 2018
    I'll also go a step further...

I bet dimes to dollars that the next places to have a "huge spike" and try to go back on lockdown are...

Arizona, Florida, North Carolina and Oklahoma.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Where did you get this information, and can you point me in that direction? Thanks.

4. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    He cant because the CDC never said it, he listens to the white house liar and the rest of those fakers inside the right wing bubble.....

• Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  5. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Someone pointed it out to me and I read what they sent, plus it's been stated adnauseum by hospital administrators, plus I know two two doctors who have said it is unequivocally true.

It wouldn't take much time to find it but I am in a meeting. Plus, a little common sense goes a loooooong ways:cool:

Diamond is one of those puppets who believes everything the media tells him because he is not capable of thinking for himself.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Diamond

May 26, 2012
    Not a good answer since you dont know me at all, I use common sense something you wouldnt know anything about since you seem to be a puppet to a political noise machine that has no substance in any of their rhetoric, thats strictly designed for lap dogs to grovel at their feet.....

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    That's some funny **** right there!

That's like saying China is a health mecca:roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Diamond

May 26, 2012

We lead the world in covid deaths not hardly a health mecca ourselves, china is trumpie's boogie man just someone to blame for his own incompetence as usual.....

9. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I looked online for the info to back your claims, but most of what I found stated it wasn't true. That's why I was asking for your source. I'm not saying I believe any of it is true or false, I'm just trying to get the info.

10. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    let me see if I can find it later today. I know I read a directive from the CDC telling hospitals to list all questionable deaths to COVID and I know hospitals get a stipend from a COVID death. One of the doctors I spoke to is the COVID 19 coordinator for a major hospital network in Ohio and he said they were definitely "encouraged" to beef up the numbers. He said even if it was a car crash, they were to test the body for COVID and list the cause of death as COVID if it tested positive.

11. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Here is one article about hospitals getting more money if they list a death or illness as COVID.

It doesn't take too much common sense to realize that the numbers were BS and it doesn't take too much common sense to know why.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ore-covid-19-patients-coronavirus/3000638001/

Here is one about the CDC

https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-cdc-confesses-to-lying-about-covid-19-death-numbers

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Holy crap! Roonatic is "Florida Man"!

13. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    This seems safe right?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I find this hard to believe considering the population base of China or even India. :shrug:
    Somebody is cooking the #s.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Thanks for taking the time to post those articles. That's not the info I was looking for.

You posted yesterday: "the fact that 70% of the people who were listed as deaths from COVID-19 never really had it, or died from something totally different"
    The source of that claim is what I've been looking for.

16. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    OK, let's drop the political rhetoric. This thread has treaded close to that line, but this puts it over. One of the forum rules is that we do not debate things like politics, religion, racial relations, etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I took an interest in China back in the day. Interesting stuff!! Powerful families ruled and lived large. Two of my favorite tales were the 3 year old emperor (never remember name) and the one Emperor who really didn't want to die so he ingested mercury or lead (again, memory) hoping it would give him eternal life.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Steel_Elvis

Nov 4, 2011
    It's a mighty leap to go from those articles to concluding that it's all BS. NY City is right out in the open in reporting whether cases are confirmed or probable (last time I looked about 17k confirmed and a bit under 5k probable). Right there is probably around 6-70% of the "probable" cases. New Jersey is #2 in deaths, but only counts lab confirmed deaths. California the same. MA counts probables, but they are tiny percentage. Texas, confirmed only. Florida, confirmed only. In fact, most states only count lab-confirmed deaths. Interestingly enough, in one of the articles you posted the source said that he "he thinks the overall number of COVID-19 cases have been undercounted based on limitations in the number of tests available." So, I guess you'll pick and choose what to count when you post something so that it fits your conspiracy view.

19. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I don’t know about your math on fatalities but infection is spiking in a lot of states already, I’m sure death will go up too. Even with a lot of people wearing masks during the protests, its impossible that it will be contained with how easy it spreads. Someone in this thread , mentioned AIDS, I didn’t realize AIDS was airborne.

I would love for life to go back to normal, sucks right now, wearing masks and all the social distancing rules but denying it is not going to make it get back to normal any faster. Just the opposite. And by denying it, I mean people in charge of helping contain it in each state.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    It's been a mighty leap from day one my friend! The numbers you list as far as deaths and cases are more than likely fictitious or erroneous because nobody really knows what is going on behind the closed doors of our corrupt political/media machine. So to argue that common sense shouldn't prevail is ludicrous but yet millions do it every day.

What does confirmed mean, for this state or that state, when the deaths being checked off as confirmed could be anything from soup to nuts?

If people don't believe that these types of things are motivated by money, then they are simply not worth the time to try to explain.

There are people who "know" that we went to the moon and people who "know" that we didn't.

There are people who "know" that The Warren Commission got it right, and people who "know" they got it wrong.

People have a hard time understanding the difference between "knowing" and "believing".

I "know" our media is politically motivated, and I "know" that our government is financially motivated......so it's simple common sense to feel pretty strongly that whatever our media says boils down to what our financially corrupt government wants them to say.

For those who like to suck off the government tit, and those who want to feel sorry for those who suck off the government tit, it's really easy to hate Trump........they probably hate mirrors too!:cool:

21. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I understand that you are not challenging one side or the other, you are simply trying to find factual reports. Unfortunately, if you are looking to read something that summarizes all the facts 100% correctly, you will never find it. Just like we will never find the honest to God truth about Kennedy's assassination.

The 70% number came from a hospital administrator who told me that his best knowledge indicated that 70% of the deaths attributed to COVID were not the result of COVID. I also read that roughly 70% of COVID deaths were actually people who died from a host of other things.

22. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    There’s people that know we went to the moon and people who are bat **** crazy who think it’s a conspiracy.

Fixed it for you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Steel_Elvis

Nov 4, 2011
    And 911 was an inside job.

• Like Like x 1
  24. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I don't doubt that the numbers related to covid are off, and off in all directions, but 70% doesn't sound realistic. It does sound criminal, if true.

25. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    The 'powerful families' part is something that intrigued me. I know I'm old & slow but things haven't changed much in 3500 years when it comes to politics.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.