1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Brady trying to lure Gronk to Tampa

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by DukeDukeDaDaDa, Apr 10, 2020.

1. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Because Sister Mary ("Now Class") Elephant will kick your a$$ if you don't behave. ;)

2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    This was predictable. But if they bring Aaron Hernandez back, then I'm heading to the bunker rapidamente! :eek:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    Ahh. that dates us a bit. eh? Now. "I got to go to the can. man."

4. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    In his last season Gronk was a pale shadow of the one man wrecking ball we saw in the early part of the past decade. He will be a bit part player there imo as they have several other tight ends. He should still be able to make plays at times but definitely not an every down player.

Brady I’m not sure, he was not good last season but everyone was falling over themselves to make excuses for him. He still has a good OLine and Edelman, Sanu, Harry and Michel bit their offence was almost as toothless as the steelers with Rudolph.

It’s an intriguing situation and will be a huge ongoing storyline whenever football gets going again, but it’s extremely optimistic to think they’ll be able to recreate what they had in NE while they were both at their peak.

5. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    The Patriots have found new Meta-levels To destroying whatever persistance force of goodness might still permeate the universe. Their poster boy goes to Florida, brings the best Tight End of this era or ever out of reitrement with him, and has so many good recievers there. Oh yeah, and New England has another pick after getting like 5 comp picks. **** em with a hand grenade I mean seriously.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Do you all remember why the Steelers got rid of BA?
    If I recall he could not protect Ben from taking major hits.
    Now unless BA lets TB run the show down in TBay you will see TB getting hit.
    TB does not like to get hit, I don't look for a championship season in Hillsborough county in the near future
    even with Gronk, who I figure will play about 7 games until a 250lb lb takes his knees out altogether.