1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

No more Steelers for me

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by pellynch14, Sep 23, 2012.

1. pellynch14

pellynch14 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    I have to tickets to come up and see my first game and I will but after that I don't think I can watch this team anymore. I just don't enjoy watching them play, win or lose. I get way to frustrated with them and it puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day. I love the steelers but I don't think I can watch them play anymore. It is not good for my health or my relationship.

2. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I can relate. I turn into the biggest douche after an abortion like this. My family probably doesnt want to be anywhere near me.

3. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
  4. bettissb40

bettissb40 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Hey dude....relax. I know the feeling but don't say you love the Steelers and then in the next sentence you say that you can't watch them anymore.

5. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    I,ll never stop watching my STEELERS :rawk: :rawk: :bowdown:

6. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Ill take them shoot me an email

7. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    So stop watching them.

8. SteelDomination

SteelDomination Member

Feb 6, 2012
    I agree it's tough sometimes but I'LL ALWAYS BE WATCHING. There's always xanax & side action. Just kiding about the Xanax part.

9. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Man don't piss me off. I can relate to what he is saying. I don't think I can watch them to much more. I have just about had enough. You know, I live about thirty minutes from Ravens Stadium. Roound about this time, I might as well start believing in the Ravens. To me, they have more desire and discipline then the Steelers. They play hard even when they lose. It must be that the Steelers talent sucks. They don't look like the Steelers of old anymore. They lost their swagger. You wait all day to see them play and they go out am totally embarrass themselves. I'm tired of it!

Everytime they lose I get blasted by the Raven and Redskins Fans.

10. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011

If I had a nickel for everytime I'd said this over the years...

11. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Amen brother. I watched them for years when they were abysmal. I'll watch them regardless of their record.

12. fdresq4

fdresq4 Active Member

Oct 16, 2011
    You and me both. It stinks but we move on.

13. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Really??! Jumping off of the bandwagon after 3 games? Wow. I'll sit through every stinking game - complain, cuss, yell, etc. and ***** about them if they don't get into the playoffs - but I'll be watching until the last snap and then waiting for the first snap NEXT year and every year after that.

14. bigplaywillygay

bigplaywillygay Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Its tough losing, even to a team like this in a such a way. I can relate to them being fed up because we have been watching the product under Tomlin for about 6 years and ALL of the same problems persist.

Any Steeler fan can tell you whats wrong and has been wrong with this team. Right now we are lacking talent on Defense which probably means we need to change our scheme or game play to give them the best chance of winning. On Offense we are lacking a running game mostly due to our Fat out of shape offensive line (who seems to get injured on their way to mcdonalds)

15. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Wow - not just jumping ship - but turning traitor as well.

Oh well. Buh-bye.

16. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    no more tomlin for me , steelers all the life

17. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Seek professional help.

18. SteelDomination

SteelDomination Member

Feb 6, 2012
    edog-Your a Steeler fan but just praised the Ravens. You said that right? So your the fairweather fan?

(Hoping that dude's computer got hacked or something)

19. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Come again Freak? Not following you. If you are saying Steeler for life and Tomlin is an imposter, then I'm with you.

20. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Wow it only took a few responses before the old "bandwagoner" title got tossed out there. :applaud:

21. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    We are kinda spoiled. Teams like the Cowboys, Skins, Raiders, Eagles etc. have been going through this for years. This reminds me a lot of the 2000 team that went 9-7. With such stalwarts as Lee Flowers, Brent Alexander, Hank Poteat, Scott Shields, Dewayne Washington etc. in the secondary, teams didn't even try to run on us. They threw at will and there was nothing we could do about it.

22. bettissb40

bettissb40 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    See Ya turncoat. Enjoy the Ratbirds.

23. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    I've seen the best of times, and the worst of times.
    The good years and some not so good years.
    Some great wins and some ugly losses.
    Through it all, I'm here and always will be.

I can relate and even sympathize with the emotional roller coaster ride of watching this team game in game out o'er the years.

BUT, I HAVE NEVA, REPEAT NEVER, BEEN TEMPTED TO BECOME A FAN OF ANOTHER TEAM MUCH LESS THE RATBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe in calling one out, we all make mistakes but for the 1st time I'm embarrassed. I hope I read that wrong because as Steelers fans we're known for being the most faithful in all of sport and that didn't read very Steeler like to me.

24. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    i was saying i can't stand tomlin as a steeler coach , the steelers team will be with me all my life in bad and good years , but don't show me tomlin anymore

25. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Well anyone that stops watching or jumps to another team deserves it dont you think? Not much of a fan.